Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a low miles '03 turbo for sale, has 30-35k miles on it. I just cleaned it, didn't have any major corrosion or buildup and the unison ring looks really good. After cleaning I applied a very thin coating of high temp (2000F) anti-size to the moving surfaces. Pics are below, includes VGT actuator, but no pedestal. Asking $700 shipped.

Next I have an Airaid stock replacement filter for all years of the 6.0L diesel. This goes in the stock filter housing after removing the original filter media. This is a cleanable filter and has less than 5k miles on it, as you can see in the picture it is very clean. These are $90 new, asking $50 shipped OBO.

Last I have an Airaid PowerAid throttle body spacer for '03-'04 6.0L diesel. This helps create turbulent airflow which improves flow numbers. These are $110 new, asking $50 shipped OBO.

I also have some random intake and exhaust parts, so let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Once again wish i had the cash, here is a bump for ya. Unless you wanted to trade for a WWII knife, RC car and some four wheeler parts lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts