Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Quality Built!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy with an 03 6.0 with 100K on the clock. They have had it for a while and its had the EGR replaced once and atleast one turbo cleanin. Here lately since the weather has turned nice the truck has started running rough. After it starts up and sits for a second it runs rough idles way down and up a bit them immediately goes to a high idle. Also when she presses the pedal down like a woman(no offence) it won't go any where or it just barely moves. Its not throwing any codes either

Not very familiar with the 6.0s I was just wondering what it could be. Also the truck has had an Edge evo on it since 50K

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
If she drives it like a girl (no offense), never opens her up, the vanes will stick. Every now and then you gotta get in there, fire her up and rock an roll on the truck to prevent the vanes from sticking. Other then cleaning the turbo, that is a good way to avoid it.

·
Quality Built!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well got over there late and didn't have AE will be back next week I DO have a video though.
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

It stumbled when it started a few times kinda like a light romp. Then it kept going on that sound cycle kinda like an EBPV on a 7.3L and it had NO power at all. SO I am guessing the good ol 03 turbo is sticking up bad at 100k?

·
Quality Built!
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MVI_0871.MOV videos from friends fun videos on webshots

Well got over there late and didn't have AE will be back next week I DO have a video though.
It stumbled when it started a few times kinda like a light romp. Then it kept going on that sound cycle kinda like an EBPV on a 7.3L and it had NO power at all. SO I am guessing the good ol 03 turbo is sticking up bad at 100k?
________

1 - 6 of 6 Posts