Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at picking up a set of 17" XD's. They are on an 01 F350 right now. I have an 05 F350, will these wheels fit? I've tried looking it up and all I can find is going from an 05 to an 01 not the opposite. Any help is appreciated thanks guys.

·
Guilty on all counts
339 Posts
I do believe 01 and 05 both have 8x170 lug pattern, so yes they should work. Hopefully others on here can confirm.

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
01 has leaf springs...05 has coils. I'm pretty sure stock rims for each year had different offsets to accommodate for this. I know 05+ stock rims won't work on 99-04 models because of this.

But you aren't talking about stock rims... You mentioned they were XD's. Only thing I can see causing an issue would be the back spacing on the rim. Bolt patterns are the same.

·
Registered
16 Posts
:whs: You probably could use 99-04 on an 05 up but they'll stick out because of said offset! the 05 on earlier models rub on the leaf spring if you turn hard.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The 99-04 16" wheels will not clear the rotors on the 05 and up trucks. Bolt pattern is the same though. Those aftermarket wheels should fit fine though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts