Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 F250 CC SB 4X4 with 111,XXX miles. It has new glow plugs and relay, new batteries, new fuel filter, new high torque starter, and new 250 amp alternator. Fresh oil and filter in the trans using Royal Purple. Also just changed the oil in the engine using Rotella synthetic 5w-40. Now on to the performance stuff it has AFE stg 2 CAI, CFM upper intake manifold, Sparco inter cooler, GTP38R with a none ebpv pedestal and high flow outlet, Full Force Diesel stage 2 injectors, BTS trans with brand new torque converter, 4" down pipe into a 5" straight pipe with a 6" turn down. It also has autometer gauges to help monitor boost, trans temp, and EGTs The truck runs good shifts good and has good power. All that I know it needs is new ball joints on the drivers side, of course I would do both sides if I had it done. They aren't that bad it still drives straight but i just want to be honest about the truck. It has a few dings but nothing major. Besides that stuff the truck is in great shape for the year. The truck is located in Santa Fe, NM. Anybody looking at this knows what it will cost to purchase and build a truck like this so please don't low ball me. I am looking to get 17,000 OBO. I think that's a pretty fare price considering the miles, condition, and after market parts. The private party value on the truck is 15,500 in good condition so like I said before 17000 is a pretty good price. At this time i am not taking any trades. I don't want to put a false hp/tq number on here but from other truck with the same mods I think this truck should put right around 400 hp and 800 ft/tq to the wheels. If you have any questions you can call or text 505-577-6491
Thanks for looking,
Brad

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Santa Fe, New Mexico

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody?

·
IH Diesel Power
732 Posts
if i could get rid of my 6.4 id be all over this

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to the top

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the truck is still available. I just recently did some towing and the truck worked flawlessly. The truck probably grossed 20k and i never saw EGTs over 1150 in 95+ degree weather. Also the tranny never went over 195 in stop and go traffic(with a stock tranny cooler). It was a 900 mile round trip and the truck never missed a step. The only thing that bothered me is i thought that it should have gotten better fuel mileage. It was getting about 12.5 mpg loaded.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes the truck is still available. I just recently did some towing and the truck worked flawlessly. The truck probably grossed 20k and i never saw EGTs over 1150 in 95+ degree weather. Also the tranny never went over 195 in stop and go traffic(with a stock tranny cooler). It was a 900 mile round trip and the truck never missed a step. The only thing that bothered me is i thought that it should have gotten better fuel mileage. It was getting about 12.5 mpg loaded.
PM sent...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To be honest i have never checked. I am pretty sure that it has PMR's but i never wanted to push over 400 at the wheels so it never concerned me. I can check but i am out of town for the week, Ill let you know as soon as i get back.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here are some pics of undercarriage and dings

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes i believe it is

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still for sale? PM me with your bottom dollar...
PM sent

Also people have been asking questions about what tunes are in the truck

0=Valet 45 MPH, 1=Modified Stock, 2=High Idle 1500rpm, 3=Tow 20hp,
4=Tow 60hp, 5= Economy 80hp, 6=Race 100hp, 7= Aggressive 140hp

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump its still for sale

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.