Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so truck was running rough about 2 weeks ago so i got the valve cover gasket replaced with all the wireing to glow plugs and injectors under it and the connector that is to the valve cover, truck runs good now until today i went to auto start it and went outside and it wasnt running (does this sometimes when its really cold) so i figure no biggie so i get in and go to start it and it gives a little chug then i let off the key and the starter sounded like it was just spinning for a few secs then i go to try start it again and its just cranking over, so i take my gfs car get my haircut come back and try to open the hood but thats not opening either now...after trying to play around with getting the hood open with a buddy he says just try to start it, and i do and it fired up right away and ran perfect..... so questions are how do i get my hood open? we pulled on the cable with pliers under the dash and i pushed down on the hood at the same time, nothing...and once my hood is open what should i check cuz i dont want to run into the truck not starting if i take it somewhere, is there a way it could have been flooded or something cuz of me trying to start it and it giving a little chug then not starting a few times? :doh:....but at this rate im probably gunna sell it soon and pick up a new c6 vette im done with being frusterated

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt look but i dont belive it was so i cant answer for sure...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts