Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started initially with tow/haul flashing and tranny clunking from Park to Reverse to Drive and back to Park. Turned truck off. It would not crank again. Checked codes and got P0113, P0705 and P0706. Checked all relevant fuses I thought may have blown. I’ve replaced the Trans Range Sensor. After that I checked and the reverse lights are not coming on which I’ve read is a symptom of a bad TRS, I just installed a new one. I haven’t put fluid back in yet in case I had to open it back up. Could that prevent cranking? Wouldn’t think so, but idk. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for responding. Codes are 0113 air intake temp high input, 0706 Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Range/Performance, 0707 Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Low Input. Upon further review, I think those are just symptoms of a different problem. Found the fan clutch harness had come loose and was cut in half. As for shorting the battery, key was on, I was reinstalling battery and in the process a wrench contacted the disconnected positive cable and sparked. Since key was on, I thought maybe TRS, a fuse or relay had fried.

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,162 Posts
Be sure to check fuse F2.22 (20A Engine Controls fuse #22) under the dash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts