NWTPA Truck Pull 5/14 / 5/15 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 03:48 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

NWTPA Truck Pull 5/14 / 5/15

Pull starts at 7:00pm Saturday -14th, 11:00am on Sunday- 15th

Will post a flyer when it gets closer.

This may be the last year, if truck and spectator attendance doesn't improve

E '99 F-350 CC LB, ZF6, IDP -T4i Mount, Comp. Fuel System, , Reg. Return, Comp Valve springs, ARP's, DI P- Rods, Adrenaline HPOP, Isspro's, Detroit Tru Trac

238/200
ISM HX50
Tyrant Tunes
South Bend DD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Row'n Through The Gears

Re: NWTPA Truck Pull 5/14 / 5/15

Are you Chris' buddy? He just built that true twin turbo (parallel) 7.3 pretty sure we were talking down in Lebanon last year.

I'd like to get into it this year, but I been out of work for a while so it's not my biggest priority. Hopefully a few of my buddies will be pulling NWTPA this year. I'd hate to see it go away. I know knowone wants to join 'another' website, but we got one going for the local guys OregonCoalRollers. Chris is on there. It's kinda slow right now, but I think it would be a pretty good place to recruit for local pulls. Shoot all you gotta do is just vet on there and talk about it often and the guys will want to show up. And after they show up enough.......they'll wanna pull!

I usually just check in here every once in a while, but usually just the competition section. The northwest regional section at least as far as Oregon guys goes is always dead in here.

Probably see ya around I'm sure. Check out that site if you get a chance. There's really no blind brand loyalty douchbaggerey going on in there, everyones welcome and we mean it.

05' 6spd QCLB 4X4 3.73 36's Spec DD clutch,Flux3's,Stock CP3,64/71/14,AIS water injection,Airaid CAI,Airdog 150,draw straw V,Isspro Performax,banks cooler and highram,mag-hytec rear diff cover,protech inbed box and lighted headache rack,16 gallons of 200 PSI OBA,Semi horns,6" Atlas leaves w/bilsteins ran a [email protected] 7700lb race weight 647/1180
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Chris and I are both members of NWTPA, friends IDK (jk Chris). The Redmond pull has lost $$ the last 2 years. Trying to get the word out early this year, it's a great venue for spectators and nice track to pull on, just saying it likley will be replaced if not profitable or break even this year. Thanks for the link I will take a look.

E '99 F-350 CC LB, ZF6, IDP -T4i Mount, Comp. Fuel System, , Reg. Return, Comp Valve springs, ARP's, DI P- Rods, Adrenaline HPOP, Isspro's, Detroit Tru Trac

238/200
ISM HX50
Tyrant Tunes
South Bend DD

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011, 07:19 PM
Row'n Through The Gears

I obviously didn't pull, but I showed up for the Redmond pull 2 years ago. Always too many guys watching and not participating, myself included.

05' 6spd QCLB 4X4 3.73 36's Spec DD clutch,Flux3's,Stock CP3,64/71/14,AIS water injection,Airaid CAI,Airdog 150,draw straw V,Isspro Performax,banks cooler and highram,mag-hytec rear diff cover,protech inbed box and lighted headache rack,16 gallons of 200 PSI OBA,Semi horns,6" Atlas leaves w/bilsteins ran a [email protected] 7700lb race weight 647/1180
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

This has been Canceled

238/200
ISM HX50
Tyrant Tunes
South Bend DD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode