Anybody not on NWDiesels or OregonCoalRollers? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Row'n Through The Gears

Anybody not on NWDiesels or OregonCoalRollers?

NWDiesels.com (Powered by Invision Power Board)
Oregon Coal Rollers - Index page (obviously more geared to the Oregon guys, but anyone is welcome)

These forums are both geared towards locals with any type of diesel. It would be cool to see more of you over there. I think it would help us to get more diesel enthusiasts together. Right now it seems most guys stick to forums pertaining to the specific make of their ride and as far as I'm concerned that needs to change. I'm going to post this on a few of the forums I frequent......or at least some I check up on from time to time lmao!

There's just too many to keep up with! If we would all just make a habit of participating in at least NWDiesels, your local state forum (most have them), and your favorite brand specific forum we'd be in alot better position to make some big things happen. I mean who isn't a little envious of the HUGE events they put on in the Midwest and back East?!

So sign up and introduce yourself.

Hopefully we'll see ya around.

05' 6spd QCLB 4X4 3.73 36's Spec DD clutch,Flux3's,Stock CP3,64/71/14,AIS water injection,Airaid CAI,Airdog 150,draw straw V,Isspro Performax,banks cooler and highram,mag-hytec rear diff cover,protech inbed box and lighted headache rack,16 gallons of 200 PSI OBA,Semi horns,6" Atlas leaves w/bilsteins ran a [email protected] 7700lb race weight 647/1180

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode