Selling 04 Suzuki Z-400 in OR, WA - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-06-2010, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
"Miss me yet" George Bush

Selling 04 Suzuki Z-400 in OR, WA

2004 Suzuki Z400 Limited Edition this quad is very clean and close to new condition. This atv is in great condition and has always been stored indoors with very little use, it has no rust or metal corrosion of any kind it is just an extremely clean AZ bike. Runs great, starts easy, drives straight, no signs of any rollovers or collisions of any kind, the bike is 100% stock and has never been apart, all tires are in great condition. Comes with rear paddle tires, nerf bars, six pack rack, notarized title, and the original owners manual. The plastics and seat are all in great condition with no cracks or rips, there are a few minor scratches in the plastic that will not even show up in the pictures. The original owner removed the rivets and warning tags from the fenders, the rear tail light it cracked but works fine and is hard to notice unless you look from underneath. I bought this atv about a month ago to bring with us on our summer trip to the dunes near Florence and use while we are there, please buy it from me so I don't have to haul it back to Arizona. We will be in the Coos Bay area July 6-7 and then again July 14-17 I prefer to have it picked up on the last leg of the trip, but you will be welcome to look it over ASAP, we can complete the deal thru ebay for your protection as I am a long time member with 100% feedback.

Please see the many large pictures at my photobucket site.
Pictures by bearscat - Photobucket

AND YOU THOUGHT CARTER SUCKED
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 12:31 AM
PSN Local

Re: Selling 04 Suzuki Z-400 in OR, WA

how much do you want for it?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
"Miss me yet" George Bush

Re: Selling 04 Suzuki Z-400 in OR, WA

I would like to get $2500 for it, as of now I have a $2200 offer without the paddles but I may not accept it?

AND YOU THOUGHT CARTER SUCKED

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode