Performance Authority, any input? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-06-2013, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Performance Authority, any input?

Anyone have any input on this shop. Not looking for bad or good, just wanting to know any personal "input"...

Not to go into depth, but they have been working on my dads truck and I am LESS than satisfied with the results. Truck has been back MANY times and has cost him literally the price of a new truck. I am tired of waiting around. My dad thinks he knows whats best, but from what they have put out - I am disappointed in and don't believe his 'hype' anymore.

Can't blame everything on the fact that its an early 6.0.

1995 F250 ECLB - 6637, 3" MBRP downpipe, Autometer Pro Comp Ultra lite Boost pyro and trans gauges, Built trans, Proline FlatBed, and much more to come!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-27-2013, 12:26 PM
PSN Local

Re: Performance Authority, any input?

That's in Bend, Oregon correct?? I've heard good and bad about them. It kinda hit and miss with those guys. Ive had my truck in there a few times. I had it in a couple summers ago for a pyro install on my 6.0. They installed the pyro just fine, but when they ran the pyro cable to to the header they literally cut a dollar size hole in my pillar to get wire though. Now remember the wire is the same size around as ball point pen.

I took it back to them and asked why the hole is so big. The owner just laughed and said he must of had a bad tech do the install. I haven't been back since.

BTW, 6.0 are pretty good motors, if you get the bugs worked out. Also if huge spent anywhere near 4-6k your truck should be bullet proof. Mine was. 260k and all ive ever done is bullet proof egr and bullet proof oil cooler and new turbo. Never did head gaskets. Never had it programmed either.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight, and I will shoulder more than my share of the task, whatever it may be. One hundred percent and then some.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode