Smoke on the Mountain 2012 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 03:46 AM Thread Starter
Moved in

Smoke on the Mountain 2012

October 20th. Some things may change this year regarding the food drive and meeting place. I'll post up more info as it becomes available.

2011 F250 CC 4x4 Sterling Gray Metallic

2010 Cannondale Quick 4 (pedal powered commuter)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
Moved in

Re: Smoke on the Mountain 2012

Here are the details: Meet up at the McDonald's parking lot at I-5 Exit 72 between 9 and 10am. Everyone can figure out something for breakfast prior to meeting up. The McDonalds is on the East side of I-5. There is also a Burger King. Depart McDonalds at 10 a.m. and head for the Toledo Food Bank. (I will call them Tuesday morning and set up the food drop off). Anyone who would like to eat at Spiffy's can fall in line as the group passes. From Toledo, head for Johnson Ridge with a couple sightseeing stops on the way. We should be at Johnson ridge sometime between 12 and 1. Time at Johnson Ridge will be weather dependent as usual. If everyone wants to stop at the pizza place in Castle Rock for lunch, post up so we can give them a somewhat accurate head count for seating. If anyone is on any other diesel truck sites, feel free to pass the word.

For everyone with a CB (highly recommended) we will run channel 10.

Scott

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Moved in

We are on for the food drive. Any non-perishable food will be accepted. The food bank will be waiting for us around 10:30 a.m. They may have the local paper there as well.

Derek from Vision Diesel Performance is offering up a S&B Intake (or equitable store credit) for the person who brings the largest donation (measured in ounces).

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Moved in

Sorry for the last minute confusion but after seeing many of the posts I think meeting at Spiffy's will work best. I haven't called Spiffy's about reserving the back room. If someone wants to do that it would be great. I was told that there were issues with eating at Spiffy's and thus the different meeting location but I think Spiffy's works for the meeting place since there are quite a few that are planning on eating there. If you don't want to eat there, eat before you get there. The Shell next door usually has cheaper fuel as well. We will leave Spiffy's at 10am

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode