whats up ohio - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
'' fukin boosten''

whats up ohio

im up near cleveland oh. for the summer and then moving to lima near the end of the summer. ide like to check out some tractor pulls between now and then so let me know about that thanks.

96 f-350 regular cab fummins-sold
05 f-250- arp's, absolute egr delete,bpd ficm with innovative tune,175/stock, diesel sites wicked wheel, blue spring, dozers banjos, s&b Intake, gogo dr solenoid, 5'' ex.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 06:13 AM
What else?

Send a message via AIM to smokyred
Re: whats up ohio

Which town near Cleveland? There are quite a few coming up in the next 2 months.

Dave

'08 F250 6.4/Torqshift Spartan 310EL, Flo-Pro 4", White_monster air intake, RCD 4-link, RS9000's 584/1330
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taking a break from trucks to play with guns!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 12:10 PM
PSN Veteren

Welcome.

1997 Ford F-350 350cc injectors 200%nozzles , SRP 1.1 billiet pump, S467, Intercooler, A-1000 custom Fuel system, NOS, TS 6-position Flip Chip, DI pushrods,910's, Gauges, ARP Head Studs, Grand Rock 6" Dual Stacks,Beefed up Tranny, Tuned by Matt Robinson. Work done by Unlimited Diesel

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 03:12 PM
PSN Local

Dave - You going to the Pull and Race at Dragway 42 July 31st? I might try and make it!

"It's JUSTa 7.3"

His - 01 F-350 Reg cab 4x4 auto
Hers - 00 F-350 Crew long bed 4x4 auto
Kids - 01 EX Limited
Toy - 97 F-350 Reg cab 4X4 5spd

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Pure Diesel Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCstroker View Post
im up near cleveland oh. for the summer and then moving to lima near the end of the summer. ide like to check out some tractor pulls between now and then so let me know about that thanks.
where exactly? im over in the toledo/perrysburg area till the end of july.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottagofast View Post
Changing the hpo res oil because it's nastier than the oil in the oilpan works out the same as draining the water from your kitchen faucet pipes and replacing it with water from the bathroom faucet because the water in the kitchen is not as fresh.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 02:35 AM Thread Starter
'' fukin boosten''

its ugh olmsted i think were stayin in a hotel till end of august building green houses in oberland for green circle growers

96 f-350 regular cab fummins-sold
05 f-250- arp's, absolute egr delete,bpd ficm with innovative tune,175/stock, diesel sites wicked wheel, blue spring, dozers banjos, s&b Intake, gogo dr solenoid, 5'' ex.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Pure Diesel Power

i know where ya are. ive driven through there a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottagofast View Post
Changing the hpo res oil because it's nastier than the oil in the oilpan works out the same as draining the water from your kitchen faucet pipes and replacing it with water from the bathroom faucet because the water in the kitchen is not as fresh.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 08:40 AM
What else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCstroker View Post
its ugh olmsted i think were stayin in a hotel till end of august building green houses in oberland for green circle growers
Green Circle is about 5 minutes north of my house, and the greenhouses are barely further than a stone's throw from my sister's house, lol.

If you want to meet up shoot me a PM, and I'll give you my number.

As for pulls, there are 2 this weekend, one at Lorain County Fairgrounds in Wellington, and the other at the Fireman's Festival in Greenwich.

And Adam, I will try and make it down to 42, but I won't be doing anything with my truck, without injectors it's useless trying to pull this year, just no money for them because of work.

'08 F250 6.4/Torqshift Spartan 310EL, Flo-Pro 4", White_monster air intake, RCD 4-link, RS9000's 584/1330

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 07:59 PM
PSN Local

Im in Lagrange, about 5 minutes for Green Circle. Im always down to get a few beers, or alot of beers

Smokyred, i know about the pulls in Greenwich but whats going on at the fairgrounds? Didnt hear anything about them

2012 F350......
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 05:21 AM
What else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross3031 View Post
Im in Lagrange, about 5 minutes for Green Circle. Im always down to get a few beers, or alot of beers

Smokyred, i know about the pulls in Greenwich but whats going on at the fairgrounds? Didnt hear anything about them
I'm always up for a few drinks!

The Junior Fairboard always has their truck and tractor pull around the 4th. It should have a good turnout this year if last year's much larger numbers of trucks is any indication.

Dave

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode