Good Diesel school in MI??? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

Good Diesel school in MI???

Hey guys,

I am look for a good diesel technologies school to possibly go to here in MI and wondered if you guys had any recommendations??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 6.0L Powerstroke, RC, LB, Delta pro tool box, S&B cold air intake and intake elbow, 3 1/2" downpipe to 4" pipe to 6" mitre cut Grand Rock stacks, EGR delete, EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp., and volt autometer gauges, added cab lights, lots of small stuff, 106,500 miles.

More to come, I have a LONG wishlist.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 04:22 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: Good Diesel school in MI???

i have looked a couple of times and your best bet is prolly going to eith UNOH, or another school out of state.

02 f250
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 04:23 AM
<---- Funny

closest and best one is UNOH... in Lima, OH

Will

2002 F-350 CC LB 4x4 DRW

3 other PSDs, Low-Pro Freightliner, and 12 other diesel trucks

Random pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 04:52 AM
HHAUL'N STROKER

What kind of diesel tech you looking for? Passenger vehicles or OTR trucks? Either way you wont find $hit in MI.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 01:18 PM
The Fireman

Send a message via AIM to big_stroker Send a message via Yahoo to big_stroker

UNOH in Lima is one of the best around. I have a few buddies that have or are going up there.

1999.5 F-250 7.3l 4x4 6 spd Ported Heads, Head studs, valve springs, DI Push Rods, DI RR, 38R, Walbro fuel pump, 238cc Injectors from Nate @ Unlimited Diesel and Tuned by Matt @ Gearhead Automotive

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

Thanks for all the in put guys!! Appreciate it.

I was afraind the UNOH was only one around... its like a 2 hours drive there. I have heard really good things about it though! I will check it out more

-2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 6.0L Powerstroke, RC, LB, Delta pro tool box, S&B cold air intake and intake elbow, 3 1/2" downpipe to 4" pipe to 6" mitre cut Grand Rock stacks, EGR delete, EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp., and volt autometer gauges, added cab lights, lots of small stuff, 106,500 miles.

Last edited by 03StrokerF250; 03-18-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: spelling
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 05:26 AM
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!

im currently goin to UNOH and i really like it here, its a great college

Michael ~96 Ford F250~
Diamond eye exhaust, Autometer Ultralite gauges, Rough Country leveling kit, Superchip Programmer
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NASTYSTROKER96~ View Post
im currently goin to UNOH and i really like it here, its a great college
Thats great to know. I have only heard good things about UNOH. You drive to Lima from KY daily or live in Lima?

How long are their diesel tech. programs? Any requirements to get in? How much do you have to already know to take the diesel program? I know TONS about diesels (the theoretical side, science of diesel engine operation), but dont have much practice at the physical work.

Thanks and good luck

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 10:19 PM
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!

i live up here in the dorms, i only go back to KY at the end of every session, the diesel program is a year and half long if you only go for a diploma which is what im doing. there is no requirements really to get in and you dont have to know anything to be able to take diesel. you wont have any problems getting into this college.

Michael ~96 Ford F250~
Diamond eye exhaust, Autometer Ultralite gauges, Rough Country leveling kit, Superchip Programmer
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NASTYSTROKER96~ View Post
i live up here in the dorms, i only go back to KY at the end of every session, the diesel program is a year and half long if you only go for a diploma which is what im doing. there is no requirements really to get in and you dont have to know anything to be able to take diesel. you wont have any problems getting into this college.
Thanks for the info man! I will keep that im mind

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode