Kansas meet - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
View Poll Results: Sign up for an event to participate in. The more people the cheaper it gets!
Dyno 10 76.92%
Drag racing 7 53.85%
Sled pulling 7 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Kansas meet

Ok. There's always meets going on everywhere else but i have yet to hear of one here in kansas. Wichita is the same distance from about everywhere. We have a 1/4 mile track about 15 miles away from here. I think there's a dyno there in wichita we could get a group rate at. Maybe..... And i do mean maybe..... I can convince my wife to let us do some truck tug o war, mudding, pulling, etc. on our place. I have 80 acres to do it on.
Lukecline, you probably saw this same post at the .org site. I think that one site has too small of a kansas community to do this. but with two i think t could turn out pretty good!

So just post if you're interested!

Chris
99.5 F250 CCSB 4X4 Auto- Bunch of stuff.
Irate Diesel Performance
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1987 Mazda B2600 rclb with 2.3l 4D55T turbo diesel 4x4 5 speed manual trans. Being worked over with Irate magic. Nick named The Beast.

08 Kawasaki Brute Force camo 4x4- AMR 730xx big bore kit and bunch of other stuff. Nick named Excessive Force!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Metal - It kicks your ass

Re: Kansas meet

Hell yes. You got a date in mind??

Modded L99

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Not yet. I know june and july are out for me so unless you guys really want to do it then and have another place in mind just let me know. I also know that Garnett has sled pulling so that could be an idea. I sure wish i knew someone with a sled.

I hope everyone knows about the local threads on this forum. I never paid any attention until now. And i've been here a year.

Chris
Irate Diesel Performance

1987 Mazda B2600 rclb with 2.3l 4D55T turbo diesel 4x4 5 speed manual trans. Being worked over with Irate magic. Nick named The Beast.

08 Kawasaki Brute Force camo 4x4- AMR 730xx big bore kit and bunch of other stuff. Nick named Excessive Force!!

post #4 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Metal - It kicks your ass

A guy that lives in town here has a sled. Not sure if it's in amazing condition but at the fair they have tractor pulls with it.

Modded L99

post #5 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

OK! Now we're geting somewhere! We have a 1/4 mile track, a Dyno, and a Sled!!! Now all we need is about 50 people to sign up!!!

Chris
Irate Diesel Performance

post #6 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 12:50 AM
I know nothing...

Mines just 2wd but I'd do a burnout contest, drag and dyno. I live about 20 minutes from Garnett, I know the guys that run the pull and all the midwest Mudracing Orgs (Stompers, CMBA, KMRO, ect) if ya'll want to sling.

Doesn't roll with anyone or tag along to be cool...
post #7 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

The Colloseum would be a great place to meet. They have an arena, huge parking area, place for the sled, somewhere to do the burnouts, and its close to the track. I'm not sure on the mud. I don't know any more than the fact that it F*d up my tranny the first time.... Mud drags in the pond behind the house. If everyone wants to do that too let me know. Like i said though. I do't know where to do it.

Chris
Irate Diesel Performance

post #8 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 01:07 AM
I know nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderchevy18 View Post
The Colloseum would be a great place to meet. They have an arena, huge parking area, place for the sled, somewhere to do the burnouts, and its close to the track. I'm not sure on the mud. I don't know any more than the fact that it F*d up my tranny the first time.... Mud drags in the pond behind the house.
This is a little different. Think 4ft deep 200ft long stirred with a track hoe, 4sec in a stock bodied steel truck across the top. Some TD guys want to see what there trucks do against the big dogs though.

post #9 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Hmmm. That would be fun! Is there somewhere around here to do that?

Chris
Irate Diesel Performance

post #10 of 82 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 01:19 AM
I know nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderchevy18 View Post
Hmmm. That would be fun! Is there somewhere around here to do that?
Check out KMRO Florence Glen Eickleberry Pres. Central Mud Boggers Association
Stompers Mud Boggers KC Mo
CMBA Eldorado

The class IV guys are running Reher Morrison and Sonny Leonard Heads making 1300+ on DOT 39.5 TSL Boggers. I got out 5 years ago, sold my truck to buy a house!

Sorry for the derail.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode