2005 F350 Dually STOLEN 7-5 Indy - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

2005 F350 Dually STOLEN 7-5 Indy

Hey Everyone,

My truck was stolen from downtown Indy Sunday 7-5 at 4:30 am. I was in a hotel downtown and watched it drive out of the parking lot on the security tape. It also had an 04 Honda CRF450 motocross bike in the back. Its a rare truck being a solid color. If anyone sees anything, call or text is the best, 262-416-4021. Its been almost a week and nothing is showing up. Im guessing its striped now and have been looking for parts but haven't come up with anything either. Your help is appreciated, and ill do my best to kick some cash your way for the help. Thanks, Juston
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0258.jpg (18.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0064.jpg (12.7 KB, 22 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-12-2015, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Re: 2005 F350 Dually STOLEN 7-5 Indy

bump...any help is appreciated
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Administrator

Good luck Juston
I doubt anyone would accept "cash kicked" their way if they could help
they would just be glad to get this back to you

and I bet they would also help kick the chit out of the scumbag who stole your truck and bike

DTR's Donation page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 04:05 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Thanks Zmann! If someone was to help me I would feel morally obligated to compensate them. Even if not accepted, I'm sure it would be based upon the what goes around comes around, and I'm ok with that too, I live my life by that slot, especially being a plumber.. I been trying to google and look everywhere and nothing comes up. Does anyone have any thoughts on what one might do with a stolen truck? I'm sure it parted but where else to look? I've checked Indy CL and all the other local CL's to Indy, eBay and here. The other thing a lot people are saying is to set up a sting. I have 2 more super duties that I'm almost willing to take a trip back and play there game. May sound stupid, but this #### has to stop. When i checked Indy CL for stolen I have been talking to another guy who posted a 07 f550 with a deck over goose stolen a few weeks ago. Beautiful set up as he texted me the pics, and only liability too.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 01:51 PM
Administrator

from reading reports on here

it seems like the chances of a superduty getting stolen are always high but throw a trailer

or some toys in the bed and it becomes irresistible then add a Hotel to the mix and you might as well just hand them the keys

it's like you had the three strikes

the bike might turn up first on craigs ??

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

I know Zmann, problem is I'm naive cause im a hard working member of society and don't think like these people and usually left with my tail between my legs in these types of situations. No word on anything, I'll just keep searching and hopefully something shows up. I could see parting out the drivetrain first and body parts after time passes so its not so I obvious. It's actually tough to think like a pos when your feel you're not and take pride in your life

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode