Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

DPP Dyno Day - Marshfield Missouri

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Strõkër~X 
#1 ·
I am just trying to get some input from some of you that are close enuff you could run out here to the shop for a Dyno Day in the next Month or so.

This is not going to be anything big or special and will just be a good time for for people to get together to BS and Dyno your truck or just watch. We may be able to have a few giveaways and some food/refreshments and I may even smoke up a brisket or two.

Bill from Power Hungry Performance is wanting to come do some live tuning on my Parallel turbo truck. So instead of him making a trip clear up here for just that we thought it would be a good time to throw a small Dyno Day together.

Since Bill will be here if any of you Ford guys would like to try some of his tunes then this would be the time. I wish he could do some live tuning if any one wanted it but that most likely won't be possible unless we make plans ahead of time for after everyone is done or for the next day which may be a possibility.

Dyno will be $65.00 for 3 pulls.

We are located just off I-44 in Marshfield directly across from Don Vance Ford.

August 22nd is a no go for sure as Bill has a prior event set up for that weekend.

We have the 29th left in August and any weekend in September is currently open.

So what I am asking is that you guys throw some dates out that would be good for you all and we will go from there.

See less See more
#2 ·
OK since we have several conflicting schedules between myself, Bill, the dyno operator and a couple other events we are going to have to hold off till the October.

So I need to figure out what Saturday in October would work??

So if you think you may want to come then throw some dates out and we will go from there.

#3 ·
I'd like to try and make it down and see this truck in person. And of course meet the php crew. Whatever dates works for you guys I'll try and work around it.

#7 ·
Late October?

#8 ·
It is looking like we will be doing this the second or third week of October.

We will be having the usual dyno event for everyone to bring their trucks out to dyno. But after hours or the next day we are scheduling custom live tuning by Bill.

I already have two people on the live tuning list and a couple others that are supposed to let us know soon.

So if you are interested in getting live tuning done then please contact me ASAP to make arrangements.

#9 ·
Need to get Ross to make the trip down from Mexico so we can see what Jonathan's tuning did.

#11 ·
Are you going to go to Mokane? If the smokers pull there we could probably twist his arm a little.LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.