Diesel drags & truck pull, Bunker Hill Dragstrip in Indiana - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Diesel drags & truck pull, Bunker Hill Dragstrip in Indiana

Diesel Drags & Truck Pull Saturday May 26, 2012 Bunker Hill Dragstrip, Memorial Day weekend. We will once again this year run a diesel only bracket eliminator, and we had to move the date to May 26. Also with this event we are going to have a truck pull. Three classes, basic rules; Work Stock; 8000 lbs., no hood exhaust, no hanging weights. Total purse = $200 base plus 1/2 hook/entry, paying five places. Open class; 8000 lbs. DOT tires, no "cut" tires, NO nitrous oxide, NO propane, NO Methanol. Total purse = $500 plus 1/2 hook/entry, paying five places. Gas only powered trucks, 6500 lbs. Hook/entry fee for all three classes will be $25 for the truck with driver and one helper. We are going to cut a pulling track parallel to the dragstrip, in the grass between the return road and the dragstrip. The start point will be positioned so that the north bleachers will be approximately at the 275 foot mark. More details as we get them worked out. This is a diesel powered drag race and truck pull only.

sponsored by Justin Sell at Corn Fed Diesel. Ill post more as i find more out.

early 1999 f350 7.3psd- bdp short block .020 over, a/t, bdp tunes, ffd 250/100% injectors, GT4202, adrenaline, air dogII, sinister RR,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Re: Diesel drags & truck pull, Bunker Hill Dragstrip in Indiana

bump!! PM me know if your coming!

early 1999 f350 7.3psd- bdp short block .020 over, a/t, bdp tunes, ffd 250/100% injectors, GT4202, adrenaline, air dogII, sinister RR,
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 02:53 AM
PSN Local

may be there

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 06:18 PM
KEM Sales & Support

Where in Indiana and what are the Drag Racing classes?

KEM Racing
KEM Performance
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-23-2012, 02:43 PM
PSN Local

Might come out
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

hey guys sorry its took me so long to reply, its been awhile since i got on here. Bunker hill is between Kokomo and Peru on highway 31. just a couple miles south of Grissom air base. You cant miss the sign, its on the east side of the highway.

And i believe the classes for the drag races will be time trials bracket elimination, and then i think theres one for the fastest truck. Not to sure, ill talk to justin in the next few days and ask.
My name is Kyle Rogers and my phone number is 574-721-0948. This is the easiest way to get in touch with me if you want to know more or need directions. Thanks guys. Tell all your buddies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode