Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Michigan GTG for Jan 2012

4K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  oneofakindSD 
#1 ·
The holidays will be past us and time for a gathering to start new year off right at my place , i was thinking either Jan 21 or Jan 28?

#4 ·
Sounds good ill be able to make it this time! make it the 21st!

#8 ·
Sounds good.

#11 ·
Hey, Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will bring a snowmobile

#17 ·
I'll be there homeboy

-Oh and I want to see a 4x4 boosted launch outta that guy with the 2011 on the last page

#18 ·
Well maybe a couple snowmobiles will show up. Though I'm typing this as I sit in front of a fireplace in a log lodge in the Snowy Mountain Range where I've been abusing my new sled all week. You guys may have thought that i was nuts before, wait till you see me in action on the mountain side high marking and running up 1200 ft chutes. Hell, i'll possibly have my new injectors by the 21st though I doubt it'll be before the end of Jan.

#19 ·
^^^Bring the pictures! or we won't believe you^^^LOLLOLLOL

Ok, Make sure you bring your sled to the GTG, I want to take it for a ride.
Can I, can I, can I,:peeman:

#20 ·
#21 ·
I'm done with my 365 day leave from facebook so you guys can shoot me a msg to send a friend request.
Caleb Lamley

#22 ·
#24 ·
I'm still plannin on it. This is the same g2g thats on the army right? I wonder if there will be snow to get the sled out like there was last year.

#26 ·
still planning on it!! lets see what the weather does.

#29 ·
Count me in.

#30 ·
I was hoping to have my 8" Rize lift for the new truck here by the weekend we could do a quick install project but it wont be here till tue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.