NEED HELP W/ MY TRUCK ANYONE CLOSE TO KC, KS AREA - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

NEED HELP W/ MY TRUCK ANYONE CLOSE TO KC, KS AREA

Hey guys i plan on entering my truck in the NHRDA show n shine and running my truck on the dyno in Topeka for the first time! I need someone to help install a new HPOP for me and fix an oil on the back of the motor. Also, i need to get my front leaf spring bushings replaced they squeek all the time and are annoying as hell!

Also,

I might have a carrier bearing out on my drive shaft that needs addressed! Anyone in the KC area that has a lift or shop and wants to help me out and make a little money??

I really don't want to take it to a shop and i have no where to work on it here at my new place Kansas City.

2008 F250 4x4 King Ranch 6.4 CC--SOLD

2000 SD F350 SRW 4x4 CC Lariat-, 5% tint-wkd whl, 1.0 hsg, EBPV md, Beans stg 2's sticks, Beans 6 pstn ,IDM MOD, DI Reg. Retrn, ITP bst anltr, 6637, CCV, MBRP 4 dp/exht, BTS VB, atmr tri-pillr~ 20X10 BMF's fresh paint!-SOLD

1997 F-250 4X4 CC SB 7.3L HDPS-- SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Haters Gonna Hate

Send a message via MSN to Fordfreak4life
Re: NEED HELP W/ MY TRUCK ANYONE CLOSE TO KC, KS AREA

I might be interested in driving out n working on it.... my cuzin has a garage big enough for us to work in

2004 F-350 CCSB DRW Sport Package..... something else to spend money on
Proud Supporter of Race For The Warriors
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 02:20 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Re: NEED HELP W/ MY TRUCK ANYONE CLOSE TO KC, KS AREA

Where is he at? I can't figure out the darn oil leak. Luke Cline helped me put on the modified 03 turbo on it with a 1.0 hsng ebpv delete. He also help put in my injectors and glow plugs and valve body in.

The main things of concern are oil leak back of motor and maybe transfer case might be overfull from BTS valve body install a year ago. I have a squek in my front end i think it is leaf spring bushings, (i'm going to replace the right side sway bar link one night this week after work see if that helps), possibly has bad carrier bearing on the drive line. HPOP i haven't bought yet waiting to confirm someone that knows their way around a 7.3 can put it on for me. Also, my rear diff seal is leaking a little where the drive shaft come in the diff from the front. Not sure if that is fixable or not but i'm not really concerned about it.

I want to get it ready for the dyno pull Sept. 10th and the show n shine.

Let me know Dillon.

thanks

2008 F250 4x4 King Ranch 6.4 CC--SOLD

2000 SD F350 SRW 4x4 CC Lariat-, 5% tint-wkd whl, 1.0 hsg, EBPV md, Beans stg 2's sticks, Beans 6 pstn ,IDM MOD, DI Reg. Retrn, ITP bst anltr, 6637, CCV, MBRP 4 dp/exht, BTS VB, atmr tri-pillr~ 20X10 BMF's fresh paint!-SOLD

1997 F-250 4X4 CC SB 7.3L HDPS-- SOLD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode