Illinois get together July 10th - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 03:01 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Illinois get together July 10th

OK guys its all set up for July 10th at my buddies in Spring Valley IL. We are all gonna get together and have a good time. We are planning on having everyone bring their own meat beer, and lawn chairs. We will provide water and soda there.

Time is undecided, but being it is a Sunday we are assuming people wont be staying too too late with work the next day. So we will be out there early in the morning and everyone can head over whenever they want.

Hoping to have a great turnout, and if so we can definitely do it again! If interested shoot me a pm, as I am not going to give his address out here.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Early 99 F350 7.3 PSD Diy Intake,4 in TB straight pipe, 17* HPOP CCV Mod, Foil Delete, HPX, BTS VB, Coolant Filter, Autometer, TW Chip, TC Lockup, EBPV Brake, Tru Cool 4739 sittin on 315/75/R16 Toyo Open County M/T

03 Cobra
97 Saturn SL1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 01:15 PM
Bird is the Word

Re: Illinois get together July 10th

i"ll be comming up for sure Kyle, hopefully theres a decent turn out. and not too hot either

E99<---Sold

07.5 CumminGs
ARP
Air Dog 2
Industrial Injection
Draconian Diesel TCM
Anarchy Diesel EFI Live
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-15-2011, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

I'm not worried about the heat as much as rain! As long as its sunny I'll be happy

Early 99 F350 7.3 PSD Diy Intake,4 in TB straight pipe, 17* HPOP CCV Mod, Foil Delete, HPX, BTS VB, Coolant Filter, Autometer, TW Chip, TC Lockup, EBPV Brake, Tru Cool 4739 sittin on 315/75/R16 Toyo Open County M/T

03 Cobra
97 Saturn SL1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 11:57 PM
PSN Veteran

I will hopefully be there too as long as work doesn't interfere.

Early 99 F-350 CC LB 6-speed
Turbo, injectors, fuel, clutch, nothing special
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuglike View Post
Anyone who stands to pee drives a 7.3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWhoIs View Post
The only brutha you know is the one that's bangin your little sister you cracka.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 11:10 PM
PSN Veteran

i should be there, its only like a hour away.

when you say early in the morning, your saying we can start showing up after what time? is this bring the wife and kids, or just the wife, dont matter to me either way? is this in town, or country? anything planned to do, or just hang out?

2010 f350 srw lariat
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Bird is the Word

come any time you want. i'm goign to plan on being there around 10-11 depends on traffic. about a 2.5 hour drive for me. You can bring anyone and everyone you want, its at a guys house in town, probaly just eat and talk about stuff or whatever anyone wants

E99<---Sold

07.5 CumminGs
ARP
Air Dog 2
Industrial Injection
Draconian Diesel TCM
Anarchy Diesel EFI Live
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 02:21 PM
PSN Veteran

I am still planning on coming. Tractor pulls are going on in Peoria but I should be there.

Early 99 F-350 CC LB 6-speed
Turbo, injectors, fuel, clutch, nothing special
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuglike View Post
Anyone who stands to pee drives a 7.3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWhoIs View Post
The only brutha you know is the one that's bangin your little sister you cracka.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-27-2011, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaffarm View Post
come any time you want. i'm goign to plan on being there around 10-11 depends on traffic. about a 2.5 hour drive for me. You can bring anyone and everyone you want, its at a guys house in town, probaly just eat and talk about stuff or whatever anyone wants
That's right we are looking to meet all of you! hopefully more than the 3 of you show up, no one at that other thread that was interested ever pmed me . even if its just you 3 and all of is here it will still be a good time. he has a pool as well I'm sure if you wanted to bring a suit as well

03 Cobra
97 Saturn SL1

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-27-2011, 09:22 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_KleinSS View Post
That's right we are looking to meet all of you! hopefully more than the 3 of you show up, no one at that other thread that was interested ever pmed me . even if its just you 3 and all of is here it will still be a good time. he has a pool as well I'm sure if you wanted to bring a suit as well
well, that takes it to a whole new level dont it?

2010 f350 srw lariat
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 12:59 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

and a hot tub. lol

03 Cobra
97 Saturn SL1

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode