SLAPSfest 2011 Rally - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Down N' Out

Send a message via AIM to HerLifted350 Send a message via Yahoo to HerLifted350 Send a message via Skype™ to HerLifted350
SLAPSfest 2011 Rally

For those of you that are members of local PSD organizations such as SLAPS, please inform your club, we would like to make this as big as possible, and make it an annual event!

It’s official! St. Louis Area Power Strokes will be holding our first ever rally!! “SLAPSfest 2011” will be held July 29th and 30th. The location is Pin Oaks Creek Campground, near Union, MO, just off of I-44 at the 247 exit.

This rally will have fun and games for the whole family, with fishing, volleyball, a swimming pool, an arcade, washers tournaments, “Hillbilly Golf” tournaments, putt-putt golf, water balloon toss and a water gun fight. For an additional fee, paintball is available too! If none of that suits your taste, Six Flags is only 9 minutes away. This will also be an opportune chance to just get away and relax!

There will also be a show-n-shine, so you can show off your ride!

For those who like to camp, we will be reserving a block of campsites for the weekend. There are also cabins and a double wide trailer available for folks who don’t have a tent or camper but want to stay and hang out with us for the whole weekend. If you would like to see the campground, you can go to Welcome to Pin Oak Creek RV Park

There will be an advance registration fee for those attending, which will include the evening meal on the 30th. We are also working on a rally specific t-shirt which will be available for an additional cost. The registration fee and t-shirt prices will be sent out as soon as we have the dollar amounts finalized.

If you’ve ever been to a rally, you know how much fun they are. If you haven’t, then this is your opportunity to see what they are all about, so make plans now to attend!

Let me know if you are interested! I will keep this thread updated as we concrete plans and fees!

2003 Ford F-350 SD CCLB 4x4 6.0L 4" Susp Lift, Head-studded, RCD EGR Delete, 58v Swamps FICM
Lookin' for good home for electrical gremlin! You find him, he's all yours. He over stayed his year lease.
Ma said I'm in the tomboy-up club! Try me now! Love ya Ma!
But where I come from, rain is a good thing

SLAPS MEMBER #207
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Down N' Out

Send a message via AIM to HerLifted350 Send a message via Yahoo to HerLifted350 Send a message via Skype™ to HerLifted350
Re: SLAPSfest 2011 Rally

Alright guys.... I have all the information now...

This thing is growing fast locally, and we have some out of state vendors/sponsors signed up too!!! It's going to be a great time, it's definitely looking like it's going to become an annual event with all the attention it's getting! :)

Thread from SLAPS Forum with every last bit of information

Rally Registration & Info

PM me or ask away here if ya have any questions! :)

2003 Ford F-350 SD CCLB 4x4 6.0L 4" Susp Lift, Head-studded, RCD EGR Delete, 58v Swamps FICM
Lookin' for good home for electrical gremlin! You find him, he's all yours. He over stayed his year lease.

SLAPS MEMBER #207
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011, 09:55 PM
The Original

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerLifted350 View Post
Alright guys.... I have all the information now...

This thing is growing fast locally, and we have some out of state vendors/sponsors signed up too!!! It's going to be a great time, it's definitely looking like it's going to become an annual event with all the attention it's getting! :)

Thread from SLAPS Forum with every last bit of information

Rally Registration & Info

PM me or ask away here if ya have any questions! :)
One of those would be us

Already have my Cabin reserved......

[CENTER]1994 F350 4x4 5spd, 1995 F250 4x4 5spd, 1996 F250 4x2 auto, 1997 F350 4x4 auto, 1997 F250 4x2 auto

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Down N' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStroker View Post
One of those would be us

Already have my Cabin reserved......
Awesome!! Will be good to finally put some of ya'lls faces with the names I see around here! And Thanks!

SLAPS MEMBER #207
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Sponsor

I would love to make it but during pulling season my weekends are reserved for truck pulls.

However, if there is anything I can help with let me know.

2008 F450 CC 4x4 King Ranch - Deleted and Tuned
2001 Ram 2500 Ext. Cab - P-Pump 24V Pulling Truck
1999 F250 7.3L Pulling Truck - Top Secret Mods
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 2500 Freightliner Sprinter- 2011 Polaris Ranger Diesel 4x4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-04-2011, 01:45 AM Thread Starter
Down N' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DppPower View Post
I would love to make it but during pulling season my weekends are reserved for truck pulls.

However, if there is anything I can help with let me know.
Thanks Darrell, I will put ya in touch with Chuck, he is the one coordinating things as of right now!

Shame ya won't be able to make it!

SLAPS MEMBER #207
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Down N' Out

TTT!!!

Come on guys, our goal is to fill the campground with PSD's!!! Goin' to be a great time!

Send me a message if a have any questions! :)

SLAPS MEMBER #207
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 08:46 PM
PSN Veteran

Ok so its not looking good for me so far I start Monday on second shift (3-11:30) with Wednesday and Thursday I will be talking to the boss tomorrow to see about getting off

2006 ford F 250 Amarillo 4" turbo back other than that stock for now
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-02-2011, 01:33 AM
PSN Local

how many people are going?

2007 F250 CC Lariat
Black Onyx Head Gaskets (1st time)
Studded and trans built by BTS
Sinister EGR Delete & Coolant filter
Powermax Turbo
Edge insight CS W/Pyro & Fuel Pressure
MBRP 4" Straight pipe
423RWHP 753RWTQ
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-02-2011, 06:11 AM
PSN Local

I'll have to put this on the calendar.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode