Line-X in SePA? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-09-2011, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Resident IDP Expert.

Line-X in SePA?

Been looking to get my factory bed liner ripped out and put in a line-x liner. Did some internet sleuthing and found that First State Line-X in Delaware is spoken highly of in terms of quality of work. However, I've called them twice and only gotten a voicemail. Just wanted to know if anyone in Chester/Delaware County area has any recommendations.

Thanks in advance

'10 F350 CCSD // MPD Built & IDP Custom Tuned Single Turbo || '95 F150 XL // 4.9

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-12-2011, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
Resident IDP Expert.

Re: Line-X in SePA?

Anyone?

'10 F350 CCSD // MPD Built & IDP Custom Tuned Single Turbo || '95 F150 XL // 4.9

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-12-2011, 12:45 PM
loud and long

There's a good one in Illinois but that a little bit of a drive for you!!!

06 f250 w/ sct tunes from Gearhead
2"leveling kit w/ 350 blocks in rear
5 inch straight pipe
s&b intake
arp head studs
full egr delete
oil bypass
155/75 injectors
64/71 non vgt

Just bought-97 f250 ext cab long bed
Looking for Dana 60 front axel

RIP MAXINE

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-13-2011, 03:29 PM
PSN Local

I think Line-X has a dealer locator on their site. You can try Street Road Accessories in Feasterville, PA just north of Philly.

'04 F350 CCLB DRW. With some stuff.
Redwood 36FL
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Busy Busy

aj knows the guy I think so I will private message him this link

443.553.9234 - 410.392.3262

Elkton, Maryland

2001 F250 Platinum - 11.62 @ 115.76 on Nitrous
2007 F250 - 10.916 @ 122.86 on Fuel
2005 F450 - Tow Bitch
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 08:12 PM
PSN Veteran

There's one in reading and pine grove.

2004 f350 6.0L psd 4x4 6spd cc sb dark shadow gray, sct tuned by eric, 6" ICON 20x12 centerline, 35x13.5 mickey t atz
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-19-2011, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Resident IDP Expert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty View Post
aj knows the guy I think so I will private message him this link
thanks marty.

I called first state again and there was no answer. I just don't want to do this twice - I'd rather drive and pay more money than have someone local botch the job.

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-20-2011, 10:35 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to userma3648

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDnate View Post
There's one in reading and pine grove.
,,, i would go to the guy in reading,, very nice guy

08 6.4 with some goodies
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-20-2011, 10:38 PM
PSN Veteran

first state linex is who did mine.. Tim is very busy this time of year.. PM me and ill give you his cell number and ill call him and let him know to expect a call..

2008 ccsb lariat. Job1. Intake, exhaust, MPD egr delete with tial 44mm gate, 4" downpipe, cold side ic pipe,suncoast trans and convertor, live tuning from ERIC @ Innovative.

Special thanks to Eric and Ted at Innovative Diesel performance and Craig and Chris from MPD.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-20-2011, 03:04 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck russell View Post
Been looking to get my factory bed liner ripped out and put in a line-x liner. Did some internet sleuthing and found that First State Line-X in Delaware is spoken highly of in terms of quality of work. However, I've called them twice and only gotten a voicemail. Just wanted to know if anyone in Chester/Delaware County area has any recommendations.

Thanks in advance

I have had the same as well as others .... Did you finally get what you wanted done ...and if so from where at ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode