New to PSN, Advice on shops to do bulletproofing in Maryland? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 01:55 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

New to PSN, Advice on shops to do bulletproofing in Maryland?

New here, just checking in, and have a few questions for fellow Maryland/VA'ers. I bought a 2004 6.0 excursion 6 months ago, already had EGR delete, ARPs and HGs done. Unfortunately after some inspection, I realized it's got the black onyx gaskets in it, and after reading the countless horror stories, I want to get them replaced and the motor done right. This is my family vacation vehicle, and the thought of being stranded 500 miles from home with my two young children is too much. I want to get OEM head gaskets, can hopefully reuse the ARPs, want to do bulletproof remote oil cooler with factor filter, and I'm guessing replace the HPOP while they're in there. UPdated turbo pipes, etc etc. I've identified a few shops that are within 2 hours of me and am looking for some feedback. I need this done right the first time, way too much money to take risks with. So I've found Strokers Unlimited over in VA, MDP near B'more, Crouch Automotive up in Elkton, and Marty's. I had originally planned to use Strokers Unlimited because it is the closest and they seem to have good reviews, but figured I should give em all a chance. So, anyone with experience at these places, please chime in! Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 04:20 PM
PSN Local

Re: New to PSN, Advice on shops to do bulletproofing in Maryland?

There are a few shops in Southern MD that do good work. One is just north of Leonardtown called Stroked Diesel Performace and the other is in Hollywood called Hollyrock Customs. You might try one of them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode