need a good kick in the butt - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

need a good kick in the butt

so the wife lost her 40k a year job of 4 years and i am only an E5. She just looks at me now and says its ok i know you cant fix it. And i dont have any answers for her. Yea i work every day and earn my pay and she has gone from top of the food chain to a delivery driver for a pizza place. Kinda sad doing this in her brand new car. Yes we made the choice to buy it but we were making 75k a year and well felt secure since she had been their 4 years. I used to always be able to fix anything for her. from when her truck broke down to when she just needed to talk. Now all we do is talk when we are around each other. I know i can be an ass at times and am very unhappy now because I cant just fix this for her and having to watch her work a bull#### job just to pay bills is really hard for me. I used to be the man she wanted but now we just live in the same house. We havent even really talked for months and i dont know what to do. I just left a command i was at for 3.5 years and trusted my upper chain of command and well i used to be able to ask them what to do and now i dont have anybody to ask so im coming to yall for some advise on how to fix this for us. I dont feel right making her work a min wage job and watching me leave for a year just so we can afford to eat and live under a roof. Did i make the wrong choice reenlisting or should i have stepped up and taken the 60k a year job working on heavy equipment so that we could be safe and she wouldnt have to worry anymore and would have me every night? I guess im just second guessing myself now a days and im not sure what to do next. thanks yall and yes i know im probably gonna get some #### for this.

josh

2006 F250 with 35x13.50 18 MTZ'S, S&B intake, Sinister egr delete, banks CAC tube with intake, blue spring upgrade, high idle switch, ccv mod, fp gauge, cat/muffler delete, 6" rough country lift, SCT tuned by RCD, RCD 155/30% injectors, Airdog 100. 9.18 1/8th mile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 11:18 AM
whistle tits

Re: need a good kick in the butt

i would have taken the heavy equipment job, but thats me. you have to do whatever is necessary for your family, and thats it man. life is ####ty sometimes, i worked as a mechanic, left that job that had insurance, and overtime, to work closer to home, ended up making way less money, so i was lucky enough to get my old job back when i found out my girl was pregnant, and about two months after all this, she lost her job, which paid pretty decent money, and she has not been able to find a job that would be worth the gas to drive there yet. doesnt mean its the end of the world though. best of luck to you man

1997 F350 SRW CCLB 7.3 ZF5 4x4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode