It's only a matter of time..... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2012, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
PursuitInterceptor

It's only a matter of time.....

All good things must come to an end. For all I hate about the state of VA the VA PSN chapter has made it bearable to live here. I'm just like all of the members here...just making my way thru life and my occupation. As luck would have it I have an opportunity at a promotion within my career field that I just cannot pass up. It's this kind of opportunity that I work hard for, driving me every day to a better life and successful career.

The worst part is that I must leave VA. Yea....I got to go. Off to the West I go...southern AZ here I come. It has not been easy to make this decision professionally and personally. I have made some great friends, experienced some great times, and wish I could stay here with VA PSN. I can't say where this will lead me or even if I'll be back in VA at some point.

I'll be around a few more weeks as my report date is the end of July. I will most certainly try to see everyone before I go. If I can't everyone has my best wishes with their future and families.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people my friend....those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

You dig.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2012, 11:14 PM
7.3 fan

Re: It's only a matter of time.....

good luck! hope it turns out better than you hope.......

99 f350 7.3 srw super cab 290xxx miles zf LUK clutch bully dog afe and 4" mrbp
00 f350 7.3 drw cc 165xxx miles 4" exhaust auto
00 ex 7.3 afe 4" MRBP 185xxx miles 4" exhaust
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-05-2012, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
PursuitInterceptor

It's going to be a challenge for sure but nothing I'm not used to. In the end it's going to be a great move. Too many times I have played it safe not taking on a big challenge like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people my friend....those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

You dig.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 09:42 AM
PSN Local

HA..Best of luck to ya brother. Will keep in contact. Too bad I couldn't make a GTG, but you know how the Uncle Sam's schedules are. Stay safe....

- Will
2006 F350 CC SB / 130k to 207k - "SOLD"

2017 F350 CC LB / All OEM / Nitto Terra Grappler G2s

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
PursuitInterceptor

Keep one eye on the sky....You might not see me but I'll see you!

You dig.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 11:03 AM
PSN Local

Congrats bud. Hope it all works out.

2003 7.3 CCSB
PHP Chip, Full Force Stage 2's, 38R, Tymar, ISSPRO EV2 Boost/Pyro/Tranny, Diamond Eye Duals 4"
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 05:50 AM
That Guy

Congrats on the promotion Brian, hopefully we will be able to get together before you head out! Good luck to you and yours, its been great gettinf to know you and youre amd awesome guy. Tale care of youself amd stay in touch!

If You Aint Infantry You Aint Chit!
04 250 cc/sb - ARP, Toyo, Procomp, Sinister, Innovative, PHP, Edge, Isspro, etc
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-08-2012, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
PursuitInterceptor

I didn't want to drop this so soon but I've been having to tell people what's going on. As of Friday even this "plan" may change. I swear I'm on the level with everyone...just so many things happening right now it's too much to try to keep up.

You dig.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode