FS: Pro-Comp 8" lift - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Umm ok

Send a message via AIM to Blown284
Thumbs up FS: Pro-Comp 8" lift

Hi folks. The lift will be coming off my truck this upcoming weekend. If you have a REASONABLE offer and can PICK IT UP (no shipping!) , please send it. I've done a bit of research and see this lift goes for approx $1600. The lift has been on this truck for less than a year so it's in good shape. I'm literally trying to re-coop all the $$$ that I'm spending to get my truck back to stock.

Since I HAVE to put a price, I'll ask for $800 picked up. I think that's reasonable.

Lift will include shocks, etc.

Thanks,

Tim

'00 F350 ECLB.
Mods: DIY 6673 intake, MBRP 4", ISSPro EV2 gauges, 6.0 trans cooler (not installed), Scangauge II, muffler delete, TS 6 POS chip with SWAMPS tunes, upgraded interior (leather), stereo upgrade, leveling kit....

2012 VW Passat TDI SE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 02:30 AM
That Guy

Re: FS: Pro-Comp 8" lift

Got Pics? Mileage? Specs (shocks, leaf springs, blocks, etc)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If You Aint Infantry You Aint Chit!
04 250 cc/sb - ARP, Toyo, Procomp, Sinister, Innovative, PHP, Edge, Isspro, etc
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 02:40 AM Thread Starter
Umm ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper32 View Post
Got Pics? Mileage? Specs (shocks, leaf springs, blocks, etc)?
I'll try to get pics up. It's leaf setup and I've already said shocks come with it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

'00 F350 ECLB.
Mods: DIY 6673 intake, MBRP 4", ISSPro EV2 gauges, 6.0 trans cooler (not installed), Scangauge II, muffler delete, TS 6 POS chip with SWAMPS tunes, upgraded interior (leather), stereo upgrade, leveling kit....

2012 VW Passat TDI SE

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 03:31 AM
That Guy

i realize that i was looking more for what kind of shocks/set up (ie- I have a dual shock set up on my front axle vs a single shock on either side). also you did not mention what year it is for 99-04 or 05-07?

If You Aint Infantry You Aint Chit!
04 250 cc/sb - ARP, Toyo, Procomp, Sinister, Innovative, PHP, Edge, Isspro, etc
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Umm ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper32 View Post
i realize that i was looking more for what kind of shocks/set up (ie- I have a dual shock set up on my front axle vs a single shock on either side). also you did not mention what year it is for 99-04 or 05-07?
Single shock and I'll have more info once off like model #, etc. my trick is a 2000.

'00 F350 ECLB.

2012 VW Passat TDI SE
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
Umm ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown284 View Post
Single shock and I'll have more info once off like model #, etc. my trick is a 2000.

Not "TRICK" ..... "TRUCK". . Damn smart phones making me look stupid!

Once I get everything off I'll have part numbers for you. I really can't read that stuff while on the truck. I'm too old, it's too cold and I'm too lazy. Again, the parts will be off the truck in a few short days.

'00 F350 ECLB.

2012 VW Passat TDI SE
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-19-2012, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
Umm ok

Lift is NOT coming off this weekend. The person that was going to come can't come due to SNOW. Bummer.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get the lift off some day :-)

'00 F350 ECLB.

2012 VW Passat TDI SE
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Umm ok

Lift comes off 3rd week of March and it's a 6.5" lift NOT a 8" lift. Thanks for looking

'00 F350 ECLB.

2012 VW Passat TDI SE
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-11-2012, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Umm ok

Lift is OFF THE TRUCK and ready for pickup. Thanks folks!

'00 F350 ECLB.

2012 VW Passat TDI SE
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Umm ok

Make offer ..... Need this gone

'00 F350 ECLB.

2012 VW Passat TDI SE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode