Central PA Tractor Pullers Association - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Busted Knuckles

Central PA Tractor Pullers Association

The first pull of the year in Centre Hall, PA (the Grange Fairgrounds) is May 21th at 6:30pm. Diesel classes are 8050 Pure Street Diesel, 2.6 Street Diesel, 8050 Mod Diesel, and R.W.Y.B Diesel. Rulles can be found here for those that are interested! Central PA Tractor Pullers Assoc.

Who can make it?!

'97 Powerstroke SCLB:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfreak4life View Post
i have a couple friends that went balls deep in wyotech and when they got out they couldn't poor piss out of a boot if you put the directions on the sole
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-09-2011, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Busted Knuckles

Re: Central PA Tractor Pullers Association

Gonna give this one a bump.

'97 Powerstroke SCLB:

Quote:
i have a couple friends that went balls deep in wyotech and when they got out they couldn't poor piss out of a boot if you put the directions on the sole
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2011, 09:18 PM
WOOOOO!!!!!

I won't be there next Saturday because thats the day I'm going to get my truck but I will try my best to make a pull or two this year. I bookmarked the site to remind me! I see you're in Bellefonte, are you gonna make it down to Bedford to pull at the fair?

2008 F-250 CCSB Lariat, AFE Stage 2, 4 inch straight pipe, RCD 71mm Batmosphere, DashDAQ, SCT Livewire w/IDP tunes, Traction bars, suspension stops

621RWHP [email protected]

Elkton, MD

PSA# 60

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2011, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
Busted Knuckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustball8504 View Post
I won't be there next Saturday because thats the day I'm going to get my truck but I will try my best to make a pull or two this year. I bookmarked the site to remind me! I see you're in Bellefonte, are you gonna make it down to Bedford to pull at the fair?
I hope to this year. I'm down there every year at the fair anyways because I pull trailers for Snyder's Concessions (not sure if you recognize the name). But I definitely plan to get to that pull it's always a really good one!

'97 Powerstroke SCLB:

Quote:
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2011, 10:57 PM
WOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah man, its always a good time. I recognize the name. I'll have to keep an eye out for you this year. I pulled my 04 there the past 3 years. I'll be in an all black 06 CCSB this year.

2008 F-250 CCSB Lariat, AFE Stage 2, 4 inch straight pipe, RCD 71mm Batmosphere, DashDAQ, SCT Livewire w/IDP tunes, Traction bars, suspension stops

621RWHP [email protected]

Elkton, MD

PSA# 60
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2011, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Busted Knuckles

Good deal. I'll be in my toreador red (maroon) 97 regular cab. I'll get a hold of ya on here when it gets a bit closer!

'97 Powerstroke SCLB:

Quote:
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 10:56 PM
PSN Local

So who's going ? I'll be there but will have to leave early to go to work , 11-7 shift this weekend. Suppose to be nice saturday , Finally no rain .

2008 F-250 4x4 Lariet Ext.Cab Auto, H&S Mini Maxx , 5" S/S exhaust , 4" S/S downpipe , AFE si intake , Pro Comp Traction Bars , 275/70/18 Stockers for now
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-25-2011, 08:03 PM
PSN Local

Wouldn't mind hitting the one up there in Lycoming........if I ever get my tranny back.

2000 F-350
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 12:29 AM
PSN Veteran

What other pulls are around here? I'm from Altoona

2010 F250 CCSB - 73mm atmo, II pump, 60% nozzles, no limits intake, etc - sold
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Busted Knuckles

Check this out.
2011 Event schedule - PowerStrokeNation

'97 Powerstroke SCLB:

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode