PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Pics In Classified Section
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 04:16 PM
RedSmokey
Lovin the Tuna

Re: Pics In Classified Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
wanna see a classifieds section on a forum that actually has some traffic... check out the classifieds on caraudio.com You will get bumped off page 1 within an hour or so, not uncommon to have 5 page for sale threads.

I don't think the mods should have to approve each post, but I think sellers should be including pics, otherwise they are kinda wasting their time until someone asks for pics to be posted up.

I do think a classifieds feedback sub-forum would be nice though, simply a place where people can post their positive or negative feedback of a transaction with a person that is easily searchable for others before they go ahead and make a transaction with someone. Usually put the persons user name in the title, and somewhere in the post so that it shows up easily under a search of that subforum. Again just kinda stealing this idea from the caraudio.com forums
I agree with the feedback part, lots of other forums are starting that. As for the pics, I think its common sense to post them up. People usually know to, if they dont then its the sellers problem as I think most will choose not to buy without pics...

2001 F250
2000 F250

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome