PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Pics In Classified Section
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2010, 04:12 PM
jdc753
6Leaker

Send a message via AIM to jdc753
Re: Pics In Classified Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSmokey View Post
There are TONS of adds posted here. I dont think there is enough time for the mods to go through each one along with watching over the rest of the site. Good idea, just not practical for here IMO
wanna see a classifieds section on a forum that actually has some traffic... check out the classifieds on caraudio.com You will get bumped off page 1 within an hour or so, not uncommon to have 5 page for sale threads.

I don't think the mods should have to approve each post, but I think sellers should be including pics, otherwise they are kinda wasting their time until someone asks for pics to be posted up.

I do think a classifieds feedback sub-forum would be nice though, simply a place where people can post their positive or negative feedback of a transaction with a person that is easily searchable for others before they go ahead and make a transaction with someone. Usually put the persons user name in the title, and somewhere in the post so that it shows up easily under a search of that subforum. Again just kinda stealing this idea from the caraudio.com forums

2005 F350 Crew Cab Long bed
6.0L / Auto 4x4
SCT X3 5" Magnaflow
4" RCD lift, a bunch of stereo gear and a computer

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome