Nashville Area Members? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 05:11 AM Thread Starter
F350 Balla

Send a message via AIM to 4eyedconekiller
Nashville Area Members?

Guys, I'm gonna be traveling to Nashville in about a month for a job interview, and right now my budget is barely gonna cover a rental and gas for the trip. Since the position that I'm applying for is entry-level, they are not inclined to help pay for my travel expenses.

I know this is a big favor to ask, but would anyone have a spare bedroom or a couch I could borrow for a couple nights? I'm great company, and have plenty of stories to share, lol. I'll happily buy someone beer, or help work on something if need be while I'm there.

One more thing - Im interviewing with a company called Orange Ltd. - has anyone heard of them?

My interview (called "shadowing") is April 22nd. I'd planned on driving up on the 21st, and staying till the 23rd unless something changes.

I would be greatly appreciative and indebted to anyone who could help.

Thanks!
-Michael

'99 F350
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-DIY aFe Big Boost, MBRP 4",DI Tunes, ISSPROs, Sonnax/Tri, HD Headlights/5000k HIDs, Tinted tails, Painted XL Grille, Moulding/multiple emblem delete
-Tunes by Alpine, Boston Acoustics, Memphis Audo, and Audiobahn.

Look for drop, 22's, bedcover and wrapping up the dechrome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 04:54 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: Nashville Area Members?

Not sure if theirs anyone around nashville. Im about 1.5 hours west of thier. Dont know anything about that company or the exact location, but one idea that might help is to look for some cheap hotel 20-30 minutes from the interview thats cheap. I know your budgets tight, but theirs got be some 20-30$ a night cheapos that would work if they had to.

Good luck on the job interview.

2001 BTS trans, AIS, coolant bypass filter, CCV, 4" to 5" exhaust, PMR's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Powerstroke Performance Headquarters!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode