I'm on the hunt (job/career) - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
F350 Balla

Send a message via AIM to 4eyedconekiller
I'm on the hunt (job/career)

I posted this in the general discussion forum as well, but figured bringing it here couldnt hurt either

Guys, the days of my college career are drawing to a close, and I've been seriously looking for a career-type profession for a while now. I feel it is necessary to explore as many options as possible, and use whatever networks I have available to reach my goals. I consider PSN to be a substantial network of friends and acquaintances that do what we can (at least for the most part) to help each other when we can.

With that said. Consider this an "I need a job/I have a job for someone" thread... Maybe it would help some of us - who knows? I've seen threads/sections on several sites that have done a lot to help the members in the past

I graduate at the end of April with a BA in Risk Managemtnt, Insurance, and Financial Planning from MSU. I've got a pretty good GPA (3.23), with some experience in the auto body repair, auto insurance, small business management, retail sales, and customer service to name a few. I've written estimates, prepared and distributed payroll, handled countless customer interactions, including some serious issue resolutions.

I am a quick learner on many fronts, and I'm a people person at heart. Prefer not to be stuck in a cubicle, and thrive on flexibility and face-to-face interaction with customers and business partners.

I'm putting this up here so that if anyone has any suggestions, or knows of anything they are free to contact me here by PM, or give me a call at 662.418.0615

Thanks!
-Michael

'99 F350
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-DIY aFe Big Boost, MBRP 4",DI Tunes, ISSPROs, Sonnax/Tri, HD Headlights/5000k HIDs, Tinted tails, Painted XL Grille, Moulding/multiple emblem delete
-Tunes by Alpine, Boston Acoustics, Memphis Audo, and Audiobahn.

Look for drop, 22's, bedcover and wrapping up the dechrome

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode