axle swap and lift - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-22-2019, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

axle swap and lift

ok so i am going to swap my 96 f350 dually to a 2006 axle. I am wanting to swap this axle and put a 6-8 inch lift on this truck. I have built the trans and the motor has been build by jasper. i am about to repaint it neptune blue with pearl and am currently looking fir rims that i like. i have regeared it to 4.56 and it pulls like a beast. I am just trying to see who makes a good lift for a dually of this year (2006). i will swap my rear axle to a 06 or whatever year necesarry. The only reason i say 06 is because i have one in my shop and would prefer to just get the rear of the same year. So if anyone could recommend some lifts that would be great because i cant find any that fit a dually.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode