6.7L Tuned 350 tune! - Page 3 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 09:29 AM
HW

Send a message via AIM to M4K3H808
Re: 6.7L Tuned 350 tune!

if you guys are straight you will tell who did it!! lol! JK

Ford Powerstroke 7.3l
K&N Intake
33x12.50 Mickey Thompson ATZ
6 speed manual transmission:
Hawaii born and raised

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Junior Mint

You guys have some rather large cajones to rip off all of the Federally mandated emissions equipment off of a $60K truck w/ an expensive and complex to repair new engine and ridding yourself of that pesky engine warranty.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 03:20 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to slowleak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
You guys have some rather large cajones to rip off all of the Federally mandated emissions equipment off of a $60K truck w/ an expensive and complex to repair new engine and ridding yourself of that pesky engine warranty.
Fu(k the feds. nuff said

2005 F350 prairie tan/black crew cab FX4 innovative tunes, exhaust

PMRCM#1

post #24 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Young'n

Quote:
someones gotta do it.
post #25 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 03:41 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
It's all for off road racing.

Its a 60k drag truck, puller....etc. And if you got the money........it ain't nothin but a thing.

2011 Cadi CTS-V
2013 F250 ECLB 6.7 2wd
2013 Platinum, SPE tuned
post #26 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 11:49 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
I know not all but a lot of 7.3's came with cats. Did you rip yours off or did it just not come with one. Either way, your injectors are a little past emission standards. I see no difference.

1995 Ford F-250 7.3 (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima 3.0
post #27 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 12:02 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubDiesel View Post
I know not all but a lot of 7.3's came with cats. Did you rip yours off or did it just not come with one. Either way, your injectors are a little past emission standards. I see no difference.
Hey, I didn't take Suns comment as to the fact your breaking the law, I doubt he gives a crap,, he's talking about your warranty and if you rip it all of, and then the motor blows,, FORD SHOULDN'T have to pay the tab,,,,, that's what he was talking about having "Cajones" about,,, you have deep pockets?

Cause Ford shouldn't have to pay if you rip that stuff off, chip it, and it chucks a rod or something,,,,,

COURSE someone will cry about Ford not covering their blown motor, it always happens.

*48* Jim T. 2011 F-350 Lariat, CC, LB, SRW. White Platinum Metallic Tricoat. Black leather seats, I probably wont have*PMS,, with this one, at least no major attacks of it!
post #28 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 12:09 AM
PSN Veteran

I don't have the funds to risk the warranty either. Hell, I don't have the funds for the truck in the first place I just graduated college... I read it like he was worried about the emissions because he brought up the federal law. 350/200's will probably smoke a lot more than tuned 6.7 will. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, I'm just saying that taking a cat off of a 7.3 is against federal law just like the dpf on a 6.7.

1995 Ford F-250 7.3 (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima 3.0
post #29 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 03:07 AM
6.4 STROKER

I took my CAT..DPF...and egr OFF my truck because i DON'T agree with emissions BS....diesel trucks actually have less nox then gas engines do with out any of the emissions crap on them, i have a buddy who does emission testing, and my truck passed BETTER with all of the crap off and TUNED then it did bone stock...and really the only truck I haven't seen pass emissions is a truck that is running 900 hp and almost 2000lbs of torque on #2 only (it was a cummins). I'm not the most educated person as far as diesels go, and i'm still learning, but THAT much power equals a TON of fuel. And if you have a Modified big brother as the big charger, then you know that there is alot of fueling happening. It's not the matter if you have balls the size of an elephant or not, to get rid of your emissions stuff on your truck. If YOU are willing and know the consequences and the repercussions of your actions...if you chose not to because your don't wanna get caught or you don't wanna pay the fines for it...then that's your choice to.

Ford or anyone should not pay for your mistakes. You messed with it, you pay the consequences.

2008 FORD F-250 LARIAT 6.4L
"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"
KEM TUNED
THANKS AGAIN PAT @ BIG TWIN DIESEL
AND
THANKS AGAIN MIKE @ KEM PERFORMANCE

post #30 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 08:16 AM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowleak View Post
Fu(k the feds. nuff said
amen.

2008 Single turbo 6.4L
-Brooks-

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode