6.7L Tuned 350 tune! - Page 10 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 05:33 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: 6.7L Tuned 350 tune!

Any idea when a tuner like the dashdaq will be an option? I don't see many people driving to Chicago for tuning...

1995 Ford F-250 7.3 (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima 3.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 02:54 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordPSD4life View Post
7-3-2010

Any video's yet?? Its been 12 days since you said we were going to be seeing some good tuned trucks in the next couple days.

I wanna see these things run!!
but who's counting right? damn this is a long wait for you guys, i'm just waiting to see some official hp/torque numbers

1997 ford f350 crew cab long bed powerstroke diesel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

265k miles

New DD:
2001 Jetta TDI 141k miles
Stock for now.
post #93 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 03:06 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
We will be openning up a place here in Chicagoland soon enough for you to be able to come by and get full customer support on all your Powerstroke needs. Until then feel free to call either Mike or myself and you can check the website or our facebook page.
Muj,

I know you have shops, I am not doubting that or anything for that matter. I was simply saying that the website says "2011 Ford 6.7L Custom tuning
Now Available!"
and it really isn't.

post #94 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 05:11 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubDiesel View Post
Any idea when a tuner like the dashdaq will be an option? I don't see many people driving to Chicago for tuning...
We are working diligently on the DashDAQ. As soon as we have something available the public will know. I'm not going to tell you guys that you will see videos in a few days of a tuned 6.7 and not do it. When we feel we have something worth showing, Matt or myself will post it on the forums.

Jeff Dodd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Ford F-250 CC/SB
post #95 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 02:22 AM
PSN Veteran

Thanks for a straight up answer Jeff. My dad went and drove a 6.7 and he wants to pick one up but doesn't want to deal with the dpf, egr, etc. I told him it will be worth the wait.

1998 Nissan Maxima 3.0
post #96 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 03:07 AM
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
We are working diligently on the DashDAQ. As soon as we have something available the public will know. I'm not going to tell you guys that you will see videos in a few days of a tuned 6.7 and not do it. When we feel we have something worth showing, Matt or myself will post it on the forums.
Ok thanks! Glad your not giving false hope to us. I can think of more than several times KEM has said something and not hold to it. I don't mind waiting at all, just give an honest answer instead of saying something that isn't going to happen.
post #97 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 02:54 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrannan19 View Post
Muj,

I know you have shops, I am not doubting that or anything for that matter. I was simply saying that the website says "2011 Ford 6.7L Custom tuning
Now Available!"
and it really isn't.
It has been put on a hold until we get the encryption finished. Since NO ONE else has any tuning for the 6.7L, it would be like shooting ourselves in the foot if it were to get into the wrong hands. All of our hard work would be copied once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasseater View Post
but who's counting right? damn this is a long wait for you guys, i'm just waiting to see some official hp/torque numbers
Sorry to disappoint you with not getting videos out but my son has been in and out of the hospital and under doctors care for almost two weeks now and he is much more important than tuning the truck and posting videos right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordPSD4life View Post
Ok thanks! Glad your not giving false hope to us. I can think of more than several times KEM has said something and not hold to it. I don't mind waiting at all, just give an honest answer instead of saying something that isn't going to happen.
Please list these times that we have said something and not delivered!

Since you are so sure that we don't have a tuned truck and we "say something that isn't going to happen", why don't you give me a call and we can set up a time when you can personally go for a ride in the truck.

Mike "The Nutty Professor"

Custom tuning of Ford Powerstrokes since 1997

post #98 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 02:55 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADubDiesel View Post
We are working on that now.

Mike "The Nutty Professor"

Custom tuning of Ford Powerstrokes since 1997

post #99 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 03:02 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEM Performance View Post
Sorry to disappoint you with not getting videos out but my son has been in and out of the hospital and under doctors care for almost two weeks now and he is much more important than tuning the truck and posting videos right now.
i'm sorry to hear that and i hope that your son gets bettter!
but back to trucks, i wasn't aiming at that at you or trying to stir the pot, just saying that although i don't have one of these trucks (as in: not too concerned with WHEN tuning comes out) i still just really wanna see what these things can do, i wanna see ford trucks continue their progression to the top! wasn't aiming anything at you guys

1997 ford f350 crew cab long bed powerstroke diesel

265k miles

New DD:
2001 Jetta TDI 141k miles
Stock for now.
post #100 of 142 (permalink) Old 07-17-2010, 06:58 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEM Performance View Post
It has been put on a hold until we get the encryption finished. Since NO ONE else has any tuning for the 6.7L, it would be like shooting ourselves in the foot if it were to get into the wrong hands. All of our hard work would be copied once again.

Please list these times that we have said something and not delivered!

Since you are so sure that we don't have a tuned truck and we "say something that isn't going to happen", why don't you give me a call and we can set up a time when you can personally go for a ride in the truck.
Can't blame you for protecting your work. We're all just curious and excited to see what these motors can do.

1998 Nissan Maxima 3.0

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode