Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

H&S Not Shifting on the Fly

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Jdeshong 
#1 ·
Hello. I'm new to the forum. I've had my 2015 F250 SD for a couple of years and thought it was time to do some mods. I purchased a H&S Mini Maxx and installed it this afternoon. Stock truck + Stock Emissions. I will have the emission work done this week to delete the DPF, CAT, and EGR. In the meantime, I wanted to try out the emission tunes. All is good when I load the tune, but unable to shift on the fly. I loaded the stock setting in the install and I noticed maybe a small amount of power increase. When I would use the button to move up to the other tunes, no change in power. I re-installed the performance tune and definitely a noticeable increase in power, but when I go back to stock on the display, the power stays the same. This is a fresh install from a new purchase. Any suggestions? Help would be much appreciated.

#4 ·
That's what happens when you buy something that doesn't work for your model year truck. H&S never supported the 2015+ trucks. Anyone selling you such a "H&S" device stole your money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.