Well went to the 1/8 mile last night... - Page 2 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
1st murdered 2011 psd

Re: Well went to the 1/8 mile last night...

4x4 man duh! i forgot to put my 6.0 in 4 wheel one time and i think i spun 3/4 of the track haha not sure the boost i was going off rpms 1650 or so seemed to be the best launch without spinning much or hopping.

2011 F250 6.7 CC SB FX4 tuxedo black, s&b intake, 5" flo pro, h&s xrt pro, tuned by SPE, diff lock override
2008 F250 6.4 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, tuned by IDP
2003 F250 6.0 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal, too many mods! tuned by IDP
Shout outs to Innovative Diesel, Snyder Performance, Street Diesel, North Texas Diesel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-12-2011, 12:09 AM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L strokin View Post
Was a little disappointed in my time slips... I was running an 8.82 on just a tune with my 6.0 best I pulled with the 6.7 was 8.92 consistent at 76 mph. Mods in sig ccsb 3.31 gears 20" Xd hoss stock size tires h&s tune dirty afe 5" straight pipe about 1600 rpms hard as I could launch without hopping. Can't wait to go back in a few weeks with Eric's tuning to see how much that shaves off... Maybe I'll be able to come back around the cummins that kept handing it to me last night lol! Ccsb built tranny injection pump mods afe 5" straight the new smarty that's supposed to be crazy (don't remember official name) stacked with ts or tst box or something... It ran good! His best of the night was 8.64 I think? But it had more in it he couldn't get his launches down.

We all forgot our digital cameras so o my have few cell phone vids but I'll try to get one up soon.
I guess the reason these are running slower is not being able to launch as hard or what? I can spank a 6.0 running down the street and these have more hp and way more tq...??
Those times don't look too bad at all. I know Adam with First Coast Diesel just ran a 13.97 1/4 mile. 1/8 mile was 8.903 @ 77mph. Running the H&S Hot tuning. So you are not too far behind him....
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-12-2011, 03:45 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by H&S Tech View Post
Those times don't look too bad at all. I know Adam with First Coast Diesel just ran a 13.97 1/4 mile. 1/8 mile was 8.903 @ 77mph. Running the H&S Hot tuning. So you are not too far behind him....
toot toot<<<H&S horn ...lol..jk...good numbers I am really curious to see what the warhammer tune will do once they get the bug for over boost fixed.then, how the custom tuners run as well.

Jeremy

2009 king ranch 4X4
spartan level 3 license
s&b
FLOPRO 5" w/twister & DPF/DOC delete

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-12-2011, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
1st murdered 2011 psd

Quote:
Originally Posted by H&S Tech View Post
ya i mean i guess its on up there for fast for a 6.7 right now really... i was running a filthy afe filter and over due on an oil change, 20" rims, etc. but my 6.0 was almost a 1/10th faster with just a tune and i know this beast is faster out on the street than the 6.0 was is why i was a little dissapointed...

any idea when yall are releasing the update for keeping the trans gear #s up instead of having to hit the + every time?

2011 F250 6.7 CC SB FX4 tuxedo black, s&b intake, 5" flo pro, h&s xrt pro, tuned by SPE, diff lock override
2008 F250 6.4 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, tuned by IDP
2003 F250 6.0 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal, too many mods! tuned by IDP
Shout outs to Innovative Diesel, Snyder Performance, Street Diesel, North Texas Diesel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode