Faults of the Republican Party - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 03:32 AM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Faults of the Republican Party

IMO, the biggest fault of the Republican party is their religious stance on abortion. I have thought this for a long time, but the abortion thread has driven this one home for me. What part of the division of church and state is that hard for people to grasp? I do how ever side more with the Republicans then the Democrats. The Democrats have way more faults with their Anti-gun and help those who won't help themselves agenda. Throw in their gov't will solve all programs, penalize the people that want to better themselves, soak the wealthy for every dime they can to spread the wealth in the name of fairness and I can't see how they get the support they do. Both parties make me want to puke. Both parties have their own little pet projects and neither one are serious about fiscal responsibilities. You want to balance the budget, it's pretty fukin easy. Rule #1 spend less than you take in. You have this great idea for making America a better place? See rule #1. You want to soak the rich a little more, see rule #1, it doesn't matter if you take every dollar that the rich earn, if you spend more than you collect, guess what, you will end up bankrupt. You want to help this group or that group, this country or that country, do it within realistic means or see rule #1. We all have to live within our budgets, see rule #1, at what point will these retards in Washington realize rule #1?

Ok, rant over.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 03:37 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: Faults of the Republican Party

Did any you see Donald Trump's interview with Hannity? Trump makes a lot of good points. He said that China and all the other countries of the world bleed us. I'm thinking more and more about him.

You are right about abortion. The more I think about it, the government should stay out of a religious topic. However, that being said, they should stay OUT. That means do not pay for abortions.

2000 7.3 F-350, PHP Tunes, 5" straight pipe, intake, gauges
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 04:15 AM
PSN Local

They don't pay for abortions...

02 CCSB, Bumpers from Texas, tranny from Arkansas, tunes from Colorado, and a few other little things...

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 04:26 AM
PSN Local

Planed Parenthood by law, the very law that governs you, said it is ILLEGAL for them (planned parenthood) to use fund acquired from the government for abortions, what part of that is hard to grasp? Under the circumstances that Planed Parenthood did use government funds given to them for an abortion, they stop recieve funding, and I believe they have to pay some % back, or atleast the amount spent on the abortions.

I'm really trying to make it clear here, but it's not working.

Seperation of Church and State!

Keeping the Fear Alive with 7.3's

97' Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L Auto 4x4, Single Cab, Shortbed, completely stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee08FX4 View Post
That dude had some sweet tits.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 06:43 AM
Don't judge me...

I strongly disagree with abortion, BUT if it is illegal then the women will just go to shady doctors and more than likely end up physically ruined for life or dead.

'02 cclb duallie, much work to be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpavement View Post
Suspect all you want hommie but I swear to Jesus himself, if I walk in on you in that pose and you got a chick ass and a chick body.... I'm shuttin off the lights and takin you straight to pound town!
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 07:38 AM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi7615 View Post
I strongly disagree with abortion, BUT if it is illegal then the women will just go to shady doctors and more than likely end up physically ruined for life or dead.
Could just punch 'em in the stomache, it will make it all legal when the babies already dead!

Seperation of Church and State!

Keeping the Fear Alive with 7.3's

97' Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L Auto 4x4, Single Cab, Shortbed, completely stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee08FX4 View Post
That dude had some sweet tits.
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFA-W/-7.3's View Post
Planed Parenthood by law, the very law that governs you, said it is ILLEGAL for them (planned parenthood) to use fund acquired from the government for abortions, what part of that is hard to grasp? Under the circumstances that Planed Parenthood did use government funds given to them for an abortion, they stop recieve funding, and I believe they have to pay some % back, or atleast the amount spent on the abortions.

I'm really trying to make it clear here, but it's not working.
PP does abortions.....PP receives Federal Funding....how is PP NOT paying for abortions with Federal money.

That would be like me and my wife both working, both contributing to our bills but saying my wife's money never helps pay for my truck.

Do you not think that they build offices or pay rent with the federal money in which abortions are performed?

How about utilities?

Our tax money in some form or fashion helps either directly or indirectly.

Regardless though, it is NOT the federal guberment's job. Whether you believe in abortion or not the Feds should stay out, completely.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz

Faults? Don't you know that EVERYTHING is the Republican's faults? Duh.

2002 F-250 CCSB Lariat 4x4 7.3 Mostly stock... for now

2003 Ford Ranger Fx4 Level ll Sonic Blue with 33s"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamfighter View Post
I'm getting it in the can right now!!
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 01:14 PM
PSN Been daer dun it!

Abortion is a risky subject no doubt. I dont think its a religeous issue at all. Its a Moral issue. Right and wrong. Just like murder in general. You could say that the rule of murdering someone... killing another person...murderer goes to jail or the gas chamber...whatever. Bible says...thou shall not kill. We put murderers in jail because what they did was wrong...not based on religeon. Same goes for Abortion. In the end, it stops a beating heart. So is it murder because of that..or a womans right? Is it not important because its only a fetus? I will never...EVER...look at abortion as a form of birth control. We have the means for that. Its called the pill...condoms...!! But there is plenty of argument on both sides to make a case for the right of doing it. Its not a religeous issue at all. BTW...Planned Parenthood....funded by the govenment for whatever it supports...to me...thats our responsibility as Americans...human beings...to do just that...Plan it!! If it happens. and its not planned...its that persons responsibility to take care of it....not the governments!!!! NOT MINE!!!

FORD! Because its the only Option!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 F250. SCT Livewire Erics tunes. 4 in diamond Eye exhaust. AFE intake. EGR delete, 2.5inch Ready lift SST, 20inch Fuel Throttle wheels, 35in Toyo Mt. Amp Research Steps
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David N View Post
Faults? Don't you know that EVERYTHING is the Republican's faults? Duh.
Everything is the Republican's fault.....everything is also the Democrat's fault....and everything is the People's fault.

Each of those have had countless opportunities to put a stop to the madness but none have.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode