Stealth Amnesty

You just gotta love our prez...

Obama Stealth Amnesty Secrets | Judicial Watch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 04:30 PM
<-- it's like that

Re: Stealth Amnesty

So they are suing to see documents that most likely don't exist, but JW thinks they exist. Then they take a draft memo and 1) completely mis-interpret it, then 2) come to some conclusion that secret amnesty documents exist. Finally, they totally missed the FACT that illegal immigration deportation has been HIGHER in the past 2 years than it has ever been, and even set a record in 2009 for all-time deportation numbers.

By the way, we already had this discussion over the memo a while back: Amnesty for illegals? - PowerStrokeNation

No where in that memo is it granting mass amnesty. Furthermore, with record numbers of deportations (higher than any administration ever in the history of this country), does it really make sense to think that there's some uber-secret amnesty plan in the works?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Banned

The magician to kids, now now children, just watch my left hand, while my right hand steals all your candy...

post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Lots to learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
So they are suing to see documents that most likely don't exist, but JW thinks they exist. Then they take a draft memo and 1) completely mis-interpret it, then 2) come to some conclusion that secret amnesty documents exist. Finally, they totally missed the FACT that illegal immigration deportation has been HIGHER in the past 2 years than it has ever been, and even set a record in 2009 for all-time deportation numbers.

By the way, we already had this discussion over the memo a while back: Amnesty for illegals? - PowerStrokeNation

No where in that memo is it granting mass amnesty. Furthermore, with record numbers of deportations (higher than any administration ever in the history of this country), does it really make sense to think that there's some uber-secret amnesty plan in the works?
Some folks are so smart on the issue they have nothing left to learn....Good for you Pocket.

Since you are so passionate on this issue, why not set up a recurring donation out of your pocket to help these poor people.....please explain why our country should obligate precious tax dollars in a time with so many competing fiscal priorities?

I'll restate a wise position illustrated to me time and time again...we all have great ideas with environment, borders, international trade, oil discovery, the environment, etc......the difference between liberal thinkers, and conservative thinkers....liberal folks don't let the hard part of paying for their ideas get in the way.

If some is good, more must be better.
---
2000 F250 EC/SB ZF6
Unlimited 400cc/200%
Irate S467 FMW
Stecher Stealth Stage 2
Southbend DD
Irate Fuel System
Swamps HVHF IDM
WOP H11s and Springs
Gearhead/Swamps/Tyrant/Beans tuning
post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

First, I don't have the actual numbers, but just as an example:

2 yrs ago in 2007 there were 100 illegals that crossed the border and 10 were caught and deported. In 2009 200 illegals crossed the border and 15 were caught and deported. Couldn't the administration say they deported 50% more illegals than the previous administration? This would be a factual number. Before they deported 10, now it is 15 so they could say they had record deportation numbers. This would be true, but they aren't telling you that there are double the amount of people crossing illegal so the percentage is actually down. Just sayin'

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 06:48 AM
PSN Local

Deporting Illegal Aliens is a double edged sword, if they are forced out fruit prices go up, but medical costs will go down. Honestly I think they deserve to get kicked out, lock that border up, make the damn wall 50 feet tall and put armed guards at an outpost every 100 feet, and load em up with .50 cal Browing Machine Guns!

Seperation of Church and State!

Keeping the Fear Alive with 7.3's

97' Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L Auto 4x4, Single Cab, Shortbed, completely stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee08FX4 View Post
That dude had some sweet tits.
post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 02:27 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Ref View Post
Some folks are so smart on the issue they have nothing left to learn....Good for you Pocket.

Since you are so passionate on this issue, why not set up a recurring donation out of your pocket to help these poor people.....please explain why our country should obligate precious tax dollars in a time with so many competing fiscal priorities?

I'll restate a wise position illustrated to me time and time again...we all have great ideas with environment, borders, international trade, oil discovery, the environment, etc......the difference between liberal thinkers, and conservative thinkers....liberal folks don't let the hard part of paying for their ideas get in the way.
Your post makes zero sense. You want to sit there and blast me, yet not once do you even reference the actual topic of this thread.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 02:41 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
First, I don't have the actual numbers, but just as an example:

2 yrs ago in 2007 there were 100 illegals that crossed the border and 10 were caught and deported. In 2009 200 illegals crossed the border and 15 were caught and deported. Couldn't the administration say they deported 50% more illegals than the previous administration? This would be a factual number. Before they deported 10, now it is 15 so they could say they had record deportation numbers. This would be true, but they aren't telling you that there are double the amount of people crossing illegal so the percentage is actually down. Just sayin'
I found the numbers from DHS. Thanks to the economy tanking, illegal immigration dropped in 2009 and 2010. So we have less illegals crossing the border, yet we're deporting more than ever.

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/s...ll_pe_2010.pdf

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 02:42 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFA-W/-7.3's View Post
Deporting Illegal Aliens is a double edged sword, if they are forced out fruit prices go up, but medical costs will go down. Honestly I think they deserve to get kicked out, lock that border up, make the damn wall 50 feet tall and put armed guards at an outpost every 100 feet, and load em up with .50 cal Browing Machine Guns!
Does anyone stop to consider the massive cost of a wall across our border?

It's been tried before.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Lots to learn

Pocket

Your right about my post....you struck a nerve is all. Lived in El Paso for 5 years, and got to see effects of our porous border security policy first hand. I'll admit...my mind is pretty well made up on that issue. You posting some statistics isn't going to cut it.

I personally heard first hand from a CBP Aviator friend of mine...where he tells the tale of picking up the same UDA (undocumented alien...I believe was the term a few years back)....3 times in the same week. Sound/movement sensors trigger a response...they whip the helo out to the sector...they find the UDA....they land...they detain the UDA....SAME guy...3 times in a 8 day work shift...

He had given up on the idea of a purpose behind his job. Most members of the CBP that I've spoken with have similar stories and similar perspectives. You should talk to them....as a liberal might say...."it might enlighten" you.

I could go on and on...but don't want to ramble here...but do me a favor....

Look up the property tax rates on 5 of your favorite US/Mexico border towns....and tell me what you find. I did a couple years back, and understand the economic dynamic involved....you don't, or you don't care about the economic impacts of amnesty.

The Fence...needs to be several things...a physical barrier that uses technology (sensors/cameras) to reduce it's physical size/cost, that's manned appropriate so a relavent response can be made along 100% of it's dimension at all times, and is backed by zero tolerance policy.

A country/state....the border needs to mean something in order for the country/state to mean anything.

If some is good, more must be better.
---
2000 F250 EC/SB ZF6
Unlimited 400cc/200%
Irate S467 FMW
Stecher Stealth Stage 2
Southbend DD
Irate Fuel System
Swamps HVHF IDM
WOP H11s and Springs
Gearhead/Swamps/Tyrant/Beans tuning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode