Nancy Pelosi - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Nancy Pelosi

Well I have to first and foremost thank Suns. He has inspired me to prove him wrong on every front.

Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosis Use of Air Force Aircraft in 2010 | Judicial Watch

This may be old news, but I wanna make sure people get to see what the other side has been about. They are so open minded, ya, open to the idea of spending everybodies else's money!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 04:39 PM
<-- it's like that

Re: Nancy Pelosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Well I have to first and foremost thank Suns. He has inspired me to prove him wrong on every front.

Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosis Use of Air Force Aircraft in 2010 | Judicial Watch

This may be old news, but I wanna make sure people get to see what the other side has been about. They are so open minded, ya, open to the idea of spending everybodies else's money!!
But let's forget the inconvenient fact that her predecessor, Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, used military aircraft MORE than Pelosi did. Oh, let's also forget the inconvenient fact that it was President George W. Bush, a Republican, who ordered that the Speaker of the House fly military aircraft rather than commercial airliners following 9/11.

It's so easy to point the finger at "the other side" when you choose to ignore facts.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I knew you would bring that up, since we are all about openness here. You have to remember this was a speaker who said we have to pass the bill in order to see what's in it. Then again, she has to fly this way so we the people can find out how many times she did it. Ya, I trust her.

Well who is still in office? I am not condoning Hasterts actions, but she didn't have to follow suit and try to trump his actions. I am for one to haul all the azzes out of congress who don't practice fiscal responsibility, don't care what label they carry on their forehead.

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-03-2011, 02:24 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
I knew you would bring that up, since we are all about openness here. You have to remember this was a speaker who said we have to pass the bill in order to see what's in it. Then again, she has to fly this way so we the people can find out how many times she did it. Ya, I trust her.

Well who is still in office? I am not condoning Hasterts actions, but she didn't have to follow suit and try to trump his actions. I am for one to haul all the azzes out of congress who don't practice fiscal responsibility, don't care what label they carry on their forehead.
So you're still going to ignore the facts in favor of blasting Pelosi.

And if you sincerely didn't care about labels, then why are you starting thread after thread after thread constantly bashing democrats. Not once are you going after republicans and/or conservatives.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Because I am sick and tired of guys who attack conservatives (Suns rings a bell) and comes out here stating they are more open minded, more ambigious, intellectual, blah blah blah crap. No one is better than any other.

It doesn't matter who you are, somewhere down the line, you are going to need a friend or lending hand. To say one is better than the other is total BS! I am so sick and tired where left gets away with murder per se, and the right gets the boot for just speaking his/her mind.

Pocket, it is just so that most of the news headlines entails democrats. I don't write the news or report the news.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
But let's forget the inconvenient fact that her predecessor, Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, used military aircraft MORE than Pelosi did. Oh, let's also forget the inconvenient fact that it was President George W. Bush, a Republican, who ordered that the Speaker of the House fly military aircraft rather than commercial airliners following 9/11.It's so easy to point the finger at "the other side" when you choose to ignore facts.
Which was a wise move on his part.

2005 F-350
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 01:18 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Because I am sick and tired of guys who attack conservatives (Suns rings a bell) and comes out here stating they are more open minded, more ambigious, intellectual, blah blah blah crap. No one is better than any other.
Come back from fantasy land, because that's not what's happening.

There's thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread here constantly attacking Obama, "the left", liberals, democrats, etc. While at the same time, these same people either blatantly ignore what "the right" (ie. conservatives, republicans, etc) is doing, or they fight tooth and toenail to defend them. Yet if they stop and think about it... both sides are doing the exact same thing. They are identical. Just like this thread. You're pissed off at Pelosi, yet the "conservatives" are the ones who are also doing it.

It really is silly. Yet pointing it out somehow angers you.

Quote:
It doesn't matter who you are, somewhere down the line, you are going to need a friend or lending hand. To say one is better than the other is total BS! I am so sick and tired where left gets away with murder per se, and the right gets the boot for just speaking his/her mind.
Again, that's a fantasy. The "left" isn't getting away with anything while the "right" can't. What happens when either side gets blasted for something is usually when they are being hypocritical.... which is EXTREMELY often.

Just like this thread. Bashing Pelosi for using military aircraft, yet not even mentioning nor acknowledging the fact that the right did... and endorsed... the exact same thing is hypocritical.

Quote:
Pocket, it is just so that most of the news headlines entails democrats. I don't write the news or report the news.
Again, false and fantasy. You believe this because you intentionally search for bias that YOU AGREE WITH in your news. It's very apparent from your past threads where you post your sources of information.... almost always extreme right-wing "news" sources that interject heavy bias and are notoriously known to skew stories with missing facts or inserting tons of sensationalism.

No news source is perfect. They all have bias. Problem is, you're intentionally and consistently searching for bias that you agree with, rather than trying to eliminate bias. You're also quick to try and interpret any news source that you disagree with as instantly "liberal".

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 01:20 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I think so too. Terrorist attacks with commercial airliners, and the person who is right behind the vice president as commander in chief riding on those jets.... makes sense to switch and use military aircraft.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Not true.

Those of us who are not wingnuts...........are far from "ambiguous."

As to the "intellectual" part, a big first step is learning the definition of words and using them appropriately.

Quote:
Yes they are differeing circumstances. It only gets better from what I will dispel later.
That seems to be quite a challenge for you.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-04-2011, 11:24 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Pelosi as President.....I just threw up in my mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Not true.

Those of us who are not wingnuts...........are far from "ambiguous."

As to the "intellectual" part, a big first step is learning the definition of words and using them appropriately.

That seems to be quite a challenge for you.
Give us a break already!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode