More do as I say, not as I do... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Banned

More do as I say, not as I do...

Federal Vehicles Guzzling More Fuel Despite Obamas Pledge to Cut Greenhouse Gas Use - FoxNews.com

I want all you folks to drive less, but as for me and my gibronies, well you know.

Presidential limousine, security vehicles exempt from fed 'green' vehicle policy | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Don't you think they could switch to diesel..

Why doesn't he look to Navistar...
Navistar shows prototype dual-fuel engine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Re: More do as I say, not as I do...

this is for CSI_looselips, this must be false cause it is considered a conservative website and all those nasty conservatives are just evil!!!
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 04:56 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Right off the bat you start with the insults...

Read the first link... Not much to say, You want more border patrols, that takes trucks... The post office.... Well when fuel all but doubles in price, ya, its going to cost more.

The goal was to reduce the levels by 2020... hummm... its not even 2012, so rather then doom it to failure, give it a chance to be implemented.

Second link is dead, I'm not paying to read more of your crap...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 05:04 PM
PSN Local

And there are more cars and truck in the fleet and the amount used was only 7% higher.

Table 2-1Trend: Worldwide Inventory by Year

Is there any data on how many miles a year the presidential limo actually travels?
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 05:25 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Most of the limos travel is via a C-17... Very little on the road.

I would prefer if he drove the limo across states, be a weeee bit cheaper.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Read the first link... Not much to say, You want more border patrols, that takes trucks... The post office.... Well when fuel all but doubles in price, ya, its going to cost more.

The goal was to reduce the levels by 2020... hummm... its not even 2012, so rather then doom it to failure, give it a chance to be implemented.

Second link is dead, I'm not paying to read more of your crap...

Did you not read the article. Do I need to put big flashing arrows for you to show you? This did not include military vehicles as the article clearly stated. Consumption jumped 7%. This is more than the past 5 years. So all of sudden it rises when Obama takes office. There is too much joy riding around from my speculation.

I did you know that the post office is gonna repower there fleet with Navistar (AKA IH) with the 3.2 liter turbo diesel? Don't know if this is gonna cost us more or not?
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 06:14 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Did you not read the article. Do I need to put big flashing arrows for you to show you? This did not include military vehicles as the article clearly stated. Consumption jumped 7%. This is more than the past 5 years. So all of sudden it rises when Obama takes office. There is too much joy riding around from my speculation.

I did you know that the post office is gonna repower there fleet with Navistar (AKA IH) with the 3.2 liter turbo diesel? Don't know if this is gonna cost us more or not?

I did read the linked article... FYI... Border patrol is NOT Military...

Oh fuk it... Your right binder, that black man in the office is the end of all days. You should just put a gun in your mouth now and end it before he takes your guns away...

Joe
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 06:26 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Holy #### binder... Your right! Its amazing, but your right! I walked out of the trailer a minute ago and (good thing I had my hard hat on!!!) a piece of the sky fell and hit me square on the head.

Sorry for ever doubting you. You are correct on all things large and small.

Thank you for being such a hard working american boy.

Carry on.

Joe
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 06:29 PM
PSN Local

All his crops must be planted, just waiting for them to grow up big enough to harvest.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Holy #### binder... Your right! Its amazing, but your right! I walked out of the trailer a minute ago and (good thing I had my hard hat on!!!) a piece of the sky fell and hit me square on the head.

Sorry for ever doubting you. You are correct on all things large and small.

Thank you for being such a hard working american boy.

Carry on.
The important thing you were wearing protection! Never leave home with out it!

Thanks for being so understanding... I knew you would come around. (insert Sarcasm in case you fail to interpret) I think I may have to insert explanations for everything I state and say, cause some here need hooked on phonics.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode