Bio/WVO/WMO and road tax - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Peon Extraordinaire

Bio/WVO/WMO and road tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdub707 View Post
My advice is just use the smooth 51 gal standard RDS tank that comes with the kit, and put a tonneau cover over it. Most people would have no clue the system was even on there, and the best part is your regular diesel tank is still filled with #2!
My recommendation is to pay your taxes to support the roads you are driving on... Do your part - all of it...

Sam

The Trash Truck
96 CC F350 SRW - Built for SVO and mileage
Go Green - HotFox, Dual Heated Dahl 100s, Fuel Filter Coolant Wrap, ArcticFox
Go Fast - Hybrids, H2E, 6.0 IC, Fuelab, BTS 144.2/291.5 uncorrected

thanx
Rockin-S-Performance - Install, tech support, and advice
Diesel Innovations - Killer Deal on Parts
Tony Wildman/SWAMPS - Tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 05:18 PM
R.I.P. DAD

Re: Fined For WMO

Gotta have the phucking hands in everyones pockets, no good phucking pricks.

08 6.4 lots of stuff.

R.I.P. TMCS (SS) Brooks R Newell, I will forever miss you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

-Ronald Reagan
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 05:30 PM
PSN Veteran

Keep rocking the WVO...and in no way let anyone think you are scamming the tax system or the road tax system. Your benefits of reusing, recycling and running a much more environmentally friendly fuel source, plus financially beneficial, outweigh the consequences of not paying the taxes to a very inefficient government entity

Andy
2000 F350, Dually, 6speed, Flatbed, snow plow - Work Truck / Tow Pig

01 Silver PSD, lifted, roof rack, winch, snorkel- SOLD

03 Jetta TDI- DD

1999 Jeep Cherokee, lifted, locked, etc....

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by genie144 View Post
My recommendation is to pay your taxes to support the roads you are driving on... Do your part - all of it...

Sam
As much raping as the gov does every where else, ill save some money on diesel.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Peon Extraordinaire

I am glad you all have your opinions on the government and our tax system. You do whatever you like but please don't bring your political BS into these threads.

Mdub - that is really interesting. It has been a year or so that I have had to worry about it but will be sure to call again here in Colorado. It is the Dept of Treasury that cares about the road tax though. DOT just cares if it is red, although I did have an interesting conversation with state patrol in Kansas regarding my vegetable oil usage.

Sam

The Trash Truck

thanx
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 12:19 AM
all ur OBS r belong to me

Send a message via MSN to OldschoolPSD

You pay the taxes lol... I'll just drive on the roads. Be a good little minion...

Ford stopped building trucks in 1997
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 07:43 AM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by genie144 View Post
I am glad you all have your opinions on the government and our tax system. You do whatever you like but please don't bring your political BS into these threads.

not sure if you are aware...but it is a Constitutional right to be able to travel unimpended by any man on any public roadway....

driver's liscense...unconstitutional
getting pulled over by cops...unconstitutional
road tax...unconstitutional

but thats fine, you can have your opinion...now run along and play nice with the other sheeple, maybe you would like a video camera installed in your toilet so some gvt wop can make sure that you do a good enough job of wiping your butt....i mean, you do everything else they tell you too right? then what is so bad about that? if you miss a spot they can call you and let you know before you pull up your pants and make a stain in your underwear!! wouldnt that just be great?? no poop stains in the underwear or stuck to your butt, a cleaner butt is a good preventative against sickness and diesese too!!!

see what happens when you bend over and say, "no dont worry about it, it isnt that big of an inconveniance, no big deal, no time out of my day, i don't mind, do what you have to do"....it is americans like you that just bend over and take it without complaint that are responsible for all the bullsh!t laws that we b!tch about daily, you talk about doing your part? how about you do your part by calling your senator and other political reps and let them know how you feel instead of just forking over the greenbacks for taxes...the more you just go with the flow, the more taxes they will try to pass on us because they think that they can...

okay, im off my soapbox now, carry on..

83 Ranger 2wd, 2.2 perkins 4cyl diesel, 4sp-all stock
95 F-350 4X4, 7.3, auto, reg cab longbox- 4'' MBRP exhaust, 6637 intake, T-500, intercooler, gauges, fluidamper, FS-2500, swamp's modded idm, '03SD seats and more to come...

**WANTED** 4spd transmission for a diesel ranger with 2.2 perkins diesel..pm me if you have one..
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Peon Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldschoolPSD View Post
You pay the taxes lol... I'll just drive on the roads. Be a good little minion...
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator86 View Post
not sure if you are aware...but it is a Constitutional right to be able to travel unimpended by any man on any public roadway....

driver's liscense...unconstitutional
getting pulled over by cops...unconstitutional
road tax...unconstitutional

but thats fine, you can have your opinion...now run along and play nice with the other sheeple, maybe you would like a video camera installed in your toilet so some gvt wop can make sure that you do a good enough job of wiping your butt....i mean, you do everything else they tell you too right? then what is so bad about that? if you miss a spot they can call you and let you know before you pull up your pants and make a stain in your underwear!! wouldnt that just be great?? no poop stains in the underwear or stuck to your butt, a cleaner butt is a good preventative against sickness and diesese too!!!

see what happens when you bend over and say, "no dont worry about it, it isnt that big of an inconveniance, no big deal, no time out of my day, i don't mind, do what you have to do"....it is americans like you that just bend over and take it without complaint that are responsible for all the bullsh!t laws that we b!tch about daily, you talk about doing your part? how about you do your part by calling your senator and other political reps and let them know how you feel instead of just forking over the greenbacks for taxes...the more you just go with the flow, the more taxes they will try to pass on us because they think that they can...

okay, im off my soapbox now, carry on..
Were you aware that there is a political section of the website for you to post your simple minded drivel at? If not, please post your BS in there. This is not the forum to make asinine comments and rail against all that you don't like (and then stupidly label as unconstitutional).

It is a fact that by not paying your road taxes you are breaking the law - the choice is your own.

Sam

The Trash Truck

thanx
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 02:52 PM
OEM Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Tom S
Bio/WVO/WMO and road tax

So you can debate the politics these were moved here.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-01-2011, 02:57 PM
OEM Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Tom S
Re: Bio/WVO/WMO and road tax

Quote:
...but it is a Constitutional right to be able to travel unimpended by any man on any public roadway....
I have not seen that in the Constitution can you point out that section?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode