Racist? Explain please - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Olde gear jammer

Location: Barton City Mi, under a rock or a log, where the skies are sometimes cloudy all day.
Racist? Explain please

I'm sure many of you have seen this political ad. It makes ya think, but really, it's blamed on Obama, imagine that, when it has been going on waayyy before our latest regime.
I tried to understand what was racist about it. And the article accompanying the video, I really didn't get either.
Would someone enlighten me without too much mudslinging? Maybe I'm not awake yet.

The link:Breathtakingly Racist Anti-Chinese Political Ad reappropriate

Another nonaligned spokesperson.

Good stuff, trucks bring it!

I don't care if my thread goes off topic, it's all BS anyway!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
Olde gear jammer

Location: Barton City Mi, under a rock or a log, where the skies are sometimes cloudy all day.
Re: Racist? Explain please

I just went back to that link to see if I could make any sense of it, now that I'm wide awake. That second video was NOT there when I first went there. Sorry for any confusion.

That first video sorta tells the truth though. I don't think it was a Chinese plot to start with, or all Obama's fault, I think it was greed and exploitation on the part of many corporations. But let's face it, the Chinese are not stupid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 02:58 PM
PSN Veteran

That 1st video was pure truth to me. As Winston Churchill said, " trying to spend your way out of debt is akin to standing in a bucket and lifting yourself by the handle". To blame "greedy" corporations is naive and dangerous. Corporations are in existence for one thing: profit.
The short version of this is that in 1913-ish, the Federal Reserve was created. The Federal Reserve is a conglomoration of privately owned banks that have controlled our currency since then. They are nominally supervised by Congress, but there has never ben a full audit of them and they operate in very shady ways. They are very similar to the World Bank and the IMF, both of which are controlled by the same people who control the Fed.
As Baron M.A. Rothschild said," Give me control over a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws."
Sorry, I put on my conspiracy theory hat on.
Do a little research on the Fed and you'll see why this country is in such bad financial shape.

'03 7.3L SWB CC 4X4 DI Competition long block, Gearhead tuned 6-pos chip, FFD 250/100 injectors, SRP1, 38R, BTS, Newton traction bars, usual supporting mods.
13.49 @ 100.9mph 1/4 mile

custom compounds, and 400/200's in the works. Maybe even some giggle gas.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 03:18 PM
One of a kind

There were no videos when I tryed????

2010 F-350, Auto,4X4, 4dr long bed, SCT/Gearhead, S&B, High Idle,Guages:boost,egt,trans, 2.5" Leveling Kit/Track Bar, PMF bars, 325-60-20's on 20x10 XD Revolvers
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Olde gear jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD-BLACK-CLOUD View Post
There were no videos when I tryed????
Sounds like the same trouble I had when the second video wasn't there. Like I said I went back, and there it was. I dunno.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Olde gear jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
That 1st video was pure truth to me. As Winston Churchill said, " trying to spend your way out of debt is akin to standing in a bucket and lifting yourself by the handle". To blame "greedy" corporations is naive and dangerous. Corporations are in existence for one thing: profit.
The short version of this is that in 1913-ish, the Federal Reserve was created. The Federal Reserve is a conglomoration of privately owned banks that have controlled our currency since then. They are nominally supervised by Congress, but there has never ben a full audit of them and they operate in very shady ways. They are very similar to the World Bank and the IMF, both of which are controlled by the same people who control the Fed.
As Baron M.A. Rothschild said," Give me control over a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws."
Sorry, I put on my conspiracy theory hat on.
Do a little research on the Fed and you'll see why this country is in such bad financial shape.
Why is it naive and dangerous? May be I need to go further back in time, and read about the Fed, but I was looking at it with mallwart in mind, just a small part, but still a part most can relate to, many other corporations have done the same thing.
Initially, may be, may be not, the Chinese saw how to make money off the rest of the world. Now, meaning today,it possibly could be a conspiracy, judging by what has happened to our economy, I'm not sure, but I do tend to lean that way.
I'm not sure which conspiracy theory you may be thinking, but if it's the one about a two class society, I'll buy into that in a heartbeat.

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 05:24 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnday View Post
Why is it naive and dangerous? May be I need to go further back in time, and read about the Fed, but I was looking at it with mallwart in mind, just a small part, but still a part most can relate to, many other corporations have done the same thing.
Initially, may be, may be not, the Chinese saw how to make money off the rest of the world. Now, meaning today,it possibly could be a conspiracy, judging by what has happened to our economy, I'm not sure, but I do tend to lean that way.
I'm not sure which conspiracy theory you may be thinking, but if it's the one about a two class society, I'll buy into that in a heartbeat.
The naive and dangerous part is that by blaming corporations, you turn a blind eye to the real problem- international banking consolidations. Do a quick search and you'll see that all of the countries that have failing economies(except the US for now) have had huge injections of cash from the IMF and/or World Bank. They are actively undermining countries in order to bring them into the one world government fold. Like the guy in the 1st video said, China owns most of America's debt. so we work for them. Same goes with the IMF, World Bank and the Fed Reserve.

'03 7.3L SWB CC 4X4 DI Competition long block, Gearhead tuned 6-pos chip, FFD 250/100 injectors, SRP1, 38R, BTS, Newton traction bars, usual supporting mods.
13.49 @ 100.9mph 1/4 mile

custom compounds, and 400/200's in the works. Maybe even some giggle gas.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
The naive and dangerous part is that by blaming corporations, you turn a blind eye to the real problem- international banking consolidations. Do a quick search and you'll see that all of the countries that have failing economies(except the US for now) have had huge injections of cash from the IMF and/or World Bank. They are actively undermining countries in order to bring them into the one world government fold. Like the guy in the 1st video said, China owns most of America's debt. so we work for them. Same goes with the IMF, World Bank and the Fed Reserve.
Better go do some research yourself

Foreign countries hold about 28% of our debt. China is the top of that which is about 1/4 of that debt or about 1.2 trillion. So less than 9% of our debt is the majority? What school did that boy go to? His parents need to get a refund from the taxes they spent for his education. Japan is right at their heels with almost 900 billion.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-cen...uments/mfh.txt

*Oh wait, I didn't just type what I said above, I'm an ultra right wing nut job. China is going to take us down.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan

Last edited by ducatirider944; 03-29-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Forgot my part in the PSN script
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Science rulz

Send a message via AIM to Coltaine

Oye! You lot owe me $19.4 Billions. Gimme!

One of them truckless bastards.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-29-2011, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Olde gear jammer

Quote:
Gotcha on the blame part, I fell for what I accuse others of, the "Grand Smokescreen". I relate it to racism mostly, but yeah, I can see it in this light as well. I won't come out and say you're wrong about the One World thing, I had done reading many years a go on it, and it does sound plausible. But once the US falls, if it does, who will be next, China? And then who?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode