The Failed Experiment of Multiculturalism......... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
RightWingNut

The Failed Experiment of Multiculturalism.........

Even the spineless French have come to see the light......yet we insist on trying to recreate the Islamic multicultural wheel here.

YouTube - Multiculturalisme et islam en France reportage de CBN

Tbar

Ignore narcissistic trolls.......without an audience they shrivel up and go way.....!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 11:00 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: The Failed Experiment of Multiculturalism.........

Agreed.

BBC News article

Quote:
In the same newspaper in March 2010, Antony Lerman, a former director of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research, pointed to some of the academic work on multiculturalism to show it is the opposite of a philosophy of separateness. He cited Professor Bhikhu Parekh's definition which says, far from "putting people into ethnic boxes", multiculturalism is a "fusion in which a culture borrows bits of others and creatively transforms both itself and them".
Sorry, I'm only seeing one-sided transformation and the video T-bar posted is exhibit A.

2000 F350 PSD, 4X4, CC, LB, 6-speed/ PHP Tuning /1.0 Turbo (no wastegate) with WW/ 4" turbo back exhaust/ AIS Intake with fender sleeve/ Isspro EV gauges/

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 12:07 AM
<-- it's like that

It's CBN and the 700 Club.

I can't believe people take that station and show seriously.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 01:12 AM
R.I.P. DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
It's CBN and the 700 Club.

I can't believe people take that station and show seriously.
I cant believe anyone believes any mainstream media on American news cast stations, their all in the pocket of politians.

08 6.4 lots of stuff.

R.I.P. TMCS (SS) Brooks R Newell, I will forever miss you.

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

-Ronald Reagan
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 02:00 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee08FX4 View Post
I cant believe anyone believes any mainstream media on American news cast stations, their all in the pocket of politians.
Might still better than a fake "Christian" news station founded and hosted by a man who pretended to be a televangelist faith healer, claimed the Haiti earthquake was punishment for a pact with the devil, claimed Katrina was because of abortions and homosexuality, and claimed we deserved 9/11.

Hmmmmm.... bias or insanity. Oh the choices!

I bet Fred Phelps from Westboro Baptist Church can't hold back his woody every time Pat Robertson is on his TV.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-22-2011, 03:01 AM
R.I.P. DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Might still better than a fake "Christian" news station founded and hosted by a man who pretended to be a televangelist faith healer, claimed the Haiti earthquake was punishment for a pact with the devil, claimed Katrina was because of abortions and homosexuality, and claimed we deserved 9/11.

Hmmmmm.... bias or insanity. Oh the choices!

I bet Fred Phelps from Westboro Baptist Church can't hold back his woody every time Pat Robertson is on his TV.
I doubt any one is better than the other, fake and phony is still fake and phony no matter which way you look at it.

08 6.4 lots of stuff.

R.I.P. TMCS (SS) Brooks R Newell, I will forever miss you.

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

-Ronald Reagan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode