Government Entitlement Programs Amount to Over One-Third of Total Wages - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Government Entitlement Programs Amount to Over One-Third of Total Wages

Government Entitlement Programs Amount to Over One-Third of Total Wages

2006 Triple Turbo Dodge

7.3 injectors are like greeters at wal mart. They are there and they do there job, but you can't ask them to do anything quickly or they will get confused and give up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 04:08 PM
utah get me two

Re: Government Entitlement Programs Amount to Over One-Third of Total Wages

DEMICRATS !!!!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamis_dave View Post
DEMICRATS !!!!!!!!!!
Nope....every last politician for the past 100 or so years...."progressives"

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsRumors View Post
Nope....every last politician for the past 100 or so years...."progressives"
Wrong again, it is everybody. When you try to appease a particular group, you often upset another. Now you have set the stage and the other group is focused only on getting even with the other side. Now everyone loses. The repercussions are endless and are felt from everyone. Get rid of the grudges / revenge, and then we just might be able to sit down and solve these issues. You walk in my shoes, and I will walk in yours.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Wrong again, it is everybody. When you try to appease a particular group, you often upset another. Now you have set the stage and the other group is focused only on getting even with the other side. Now everyone loses. The repercussions are endless and are felt from everyone. Get rid of the grudges / revenge, and then we just might be able to sit down and solve these issues. You walk in my shoes, and I will walk in yours.
It is not everybody....some of us would be quite happy with the Federal government being bound to the restictions of COTUS. The Feds do not need to solve every damn issue.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsRumors View Post
It is not everybody....some of us would be quite happy with the Federal government being bound to the restictions of COTUS. The Feds do not need to solve every damn issue.
They are not, it is the people driving them to do so. Who are the puppeteers behind the democratic party? Lobbyist, unions, we the people. This is no different than a game of elementary kickball. One has to lose and one has to win. It's the losers who have the chip on their shoulder and will play until they do win. It is a viscious cycle. I want what you said as much as many of us do, but I am realist and I know that won't be unless I own my own Island all to myself, and myself only.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode