White Only Scholarship - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

White Only Scholarship

Finally, a group with enough balls to stand up for us, the most discriminated against group in America, the white man. I know I will be making a donation, will you?

Quote:
Texas group launches scholarship for white men ONLY... because they 'need an equal shot'

A non-profit group has launched a college scholarship for a demographic it claims are under-represented in society - white men.

The Former Majority Association for Equality will give grants of $500 to any man from Texas who is at least ‘25 per cent Caucasian’, has good grades and can demonstrate they are in need.

Its founder Colby Bohannan claims whites feel ‘excluded’ when they apply to college and that they are ‘left out’ when it comes to funding.

The provocative move risks a backlash by anti-racism groups but college officials in Texas have said there is little they can do to prevent it.

Mr Bohannan, a former Texas State University student and Iraq veteran, said the group was named because of the idea that ‘if you're not a male, and if you're not white, you're called a minority’.

‘I'm not sure white males are the majority any more,’ he said. ‘If everyone else can find scholarships, why are we left out?’

He added that the group is not taking a stance on affirmative action and has denounced racism.

‘It's time in our society to look at the way our culture views race,’ he said. ‘It's time to give everyone an equal shot.’

FMAFE plans to offer four $500 scholarships to any college, inside Texas or outside the state, for the forthcoming academic year.

So far it has raised more than $1,600.

‘In a country that proclaims equality for all, we provide monetary aid to those that have found the scholarship application process difficult because they do not fit into certain categories or any ethnic group,’ it says.

It adds that they do ‘not want to appear racist or racially motivated’ and that they will not accept any donations from hate groups.

Mr Bohannan said: 'The toughest obstacles to getting this organisation off the ground seem to be not appearing racially motivated, and getting taken seriously.

'The board members of FMAFE are not trying to put anyone down or make any race or cultures seem inferior.'

Despite the apparently wild claims Bohannan may actually be correct - Hispanics accounted for two-thirds of the population growth over the past decade in Texas.

Non-Hispanic whites now make up about 45 per cent of residents.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1FMbxc4Mj
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Gandy Dancer

Re: White Only Scholarship

In helping my kids look, I quickly found out that there are scholarships for a plethora of demographics.

There's probably even one for a red-headed, blue-eyed, one legged pole vaulter.

Anyone should be able to set up a scholarship for whomever they want.

At the same time, nothing stops other people from surmising why they have set it up.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 03:38 PM
<--Spy Vs. Spy

Hey look. I might qualify for this one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

228-365-0698
Sheep only have two speeds, 'grazing' and 'stampede'.
Regulated Returns are on SALE!!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 02:59 AM
All done now

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSLEEPER View Post
Hey look. I might qualify for this one!
Barely, about like me. Probably tougher for me to prove it than you.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 02:21 AM
PSN Local

yep. ill donate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wink Fab - cnc machining and fabrication
2008 f250 4x4 bone stock and ready to mod/repair
97 f350 4x4 410 gears 37 BFG, 4" exhaust, dyi, tw chip,
IDM mod, .427 sonnex valve, rsk w/sd springs, grease able 4x4 lever,Rosewood stage 2, T-500 hpop,1.0 ex housing
These trucks are like crack, you just can't leave it alone.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode