Prayer request - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Strokin 6 point Oh

Prayer request

Hey guys just reachin out for a little extra support. My Papaw (grandfather) is 80 and had to have emergency surgery last week and isnt doing very well. He is currently on life support ( since 4am sunday) and isnt getting any better. Just please keep him and our family in your thoughts and prayers. I'm not quite ready for him to go yet but as we all know God always knows best and even if we dont understand his reasoning and decisions they are always good. Just please keep us in your prayers. Thanks

"You are the feces that comes out of shame when it eats stupidity"... Dennis Miller
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 F-250 35" Treadwrights, Daystar leveler, EGR delete, ARP studs, 190/75 Warrens, Spearco Charge Air Cooler, Garrett Powermax Turbo, SCT Canned tunes, Insight CTS monitor, 6.4 Jo's, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 03:55 PM
id: 5520

Re: Prayer request

Prayer's sent... I was very close to my grandfather and I hope he recovers soon...
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Ticking time bomb

prays sentt

I wonder what my sig and avatar will get changed to now!!

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Gandy Dancer

Here's wishing you the best...and a good recovery for your Grandfather.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Don't judge me...

80yrs is a good long life. Prayers sent for a few more.

'02 cclb duallie, much work to be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpavement View Post
Suspect all you want hommie but I swear to Jesus himself, if I walk in on you in that pose and you got a chick ass and a chick body.... I'm shuttin off the lights and takin you straight to pound town!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Banned

Prayers sent. I know what it is like to be close to your grandparents. I only have one left. Hope everything turns out well.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Strokin 6 point Oh

Thanks guys. Really appreiciate it. Not a lot of change today but at least no bad news.

"You are the feces that comes out of shame when it eats stupidity"... Dennis Miller
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 F-250 35" Treadwrights, Daystar leveler, EGR delete, ARP studs, 190/75 Warrens, Spearco Charge Air Cooler, Garrett Powermax Turbo, SCT Canned tunes, Insight CTS monitor, 6.4 Jo's, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Dairy Mechanic

Seek God's comfort and prayers sent.

96 Ford F-350 200 cc's, Electric fuel system, TS chip, 17 oil pump, Banks intercooler, 3" intake manifolds, SNOW Water-Meth system, South Bend DxD 3600, Banks brake, 4" stacks. Tuff country ladder bars.

IH RULES Not a 6.0 fan, engine out right now.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Lovin Life...

Prayers sent

02-350. CCSB - Drivetrain by Stauffer, fuel by Swamps, air by Barder, tunes by Gearhead.
04-250. ECSB - In the shop...7.3 swap.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Prayers sent. I can relate a little, I lost my Grandmother of 97 yrs just last fall. She got ill and never got better. Just try and remember all the good times, we all will end up at this point some time. Some earlier than others, but even at 80, that has been a respectable life. I still hope for a healthy recovery.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode