The following is closest to my personal feelings part II - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
View Poll Results: I believe
The welfare state needs to be dealt with, race is irrelevant, just a group of free loaders 51 87.93%
States should have the right to secede, although I don't think this is the answer 17 29.31%
States should be able to make laws fit thier needs, Arizona's illegal imigration law as an example 42 72.41%
Every person should have equal rights, regardless of race, religion, or sex 36 62.07%
Things were much better in the late 1800's when people were held personally responsible 31 53.45%
We as a whole aren't a racist nation, the race card is only being thown to get the upper hand 37 63.79%
Private Unions are fine, they have to be competitive, Public Unions are a conflict of interests 25 43.10%
Affirmative action is dead, but the best qualified person regardless of race or sex 30 51.72%
that people that call themselves "centrists" are in denial of the fact that they are extreme lefties 22 37.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

The following is closest to my personal feelings part II

Since someone put up a BS poll, for what purpose other than to stir up crap and try and make us all look like redneck hillbillies, I figured I would try a similar poll with realist options of how we as a community truely are.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 10:30 AM
FNG

Re: The following is closest to my personal feelings part II

I voted on multiple things. Voted for the private union one. Even though in most cases private unions dont have to remain competitive either. Most govt construction jobs require union labor

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
post #3 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Olde gear jammer

Location: Barton City Mi, under a rock or a log, where the skies are sometimes cloudy all day.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. I'm only the third one to vote, but it looks like what you've brought up, is what many people I've dealt with have been saying as well. It's too bad our "leaders", the elected ones that is, won't/can't listen and do something for the mainstream citizen.

Another nonaligned spokesperson.

Good stuff, trucks bring it!

I don't care if my thread goes off topic, it's all BS anyway!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Banned

I voted for all but the states to secede from the union. They all fall inline with my thinking to some degree.

Good Poll!

Ducati, not to be a dink by any means, and I know what you mean, you really should have used secede instead of succeed? I just wanted to point that out, cause I feel some on here are going to use that against you.
post #5 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I voted for all but the states to secede from the union. They all fall inline with my thinking to some degree. Oh, you mean common sense?

Good Poll!

Ducati, not to be a dink by any means, and I know what you mean, you really should have used secede instead of succeed? I just wanted to point that out, cause I feel some on here are going to use that against you.
Well, I have to give Gandy some ammo to come after me with, btw, what the hell are you talking about? It says secede

(thanks Andy)

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #6 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Olde gear jammer

Location: Barton City Mi, under a rock or a log, where the skies are sometimes cloudy all day.

Centrist's are in denial? I took exception with that pointe, so didn't vote on that.
I'm not sure where you're coming from on that.I'm seeing the ultrawingers being so ultra, they're incapable of original thought. [BTW, the left and right are the same people, they just aren't smart enough to see it].
To myself, a centrist would tend to be someone that can see either side for what they are, and form their own opinion. IMO, the Tea Parties, as an example, are a bit too far right, as in right winger for me. And the left winger? Well, I guess they need a Tea Party as well. We could call it the Breakfast Club.

Another nonaligned spokesperson.

Good stuff, trucks bring it!

I don't care if my thread goes off topic, it's all BS anyway!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnday View Post
Centrist's are in denial? I took exception with that pointe, so didn't vote on that.
I'm not sure where you're coming from on that.I'm seeing the ultrawingers being so ultra, they're incapable of original thought. [BTW, the left and right are the same people, they just aren't smart enough to see it].
To myself, a centrist would tend to be someone that can see either side for what they are, and form their own opinion. IMO, the Tea Parties, as an example, are a bit too far right, as in right winger for me. And the left winger? Well, I guess they need a Tea Party as well. We could call it the Breakfast Club.
You just don't understand John, anyone to the left of Ducati is a "leftist/liberal."

The fact that he's so far to the right...never enters into his delusion.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #8 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnday View Post
I'm not sure where you're coming from on that.
That one was specifically directed at Gandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
You just don't understand John, anyone to the left of Ducati is a "leftist/liberal."

The fact that he's so far to the right...never enters into his delusion.
This is coming from the guy that did the one sided sister poll to this that I doubt there is more than a fraction of a single percent that think this way here.

Yeah, I'm so far to the right that I think the Constitution gives them the right to build the Mosque by ground zero, The same Constitution that gives women the right to decide if they will have a child or an abortion, The same Constitution that gives people to worship any god that they choose wither that god is Christ, Allah, Zeus, a tree, or a frickin bottle of ketchup. Those are all the far right posts that I make and I'm assure that all right wing nut jobs feel the same way. Would you like me to go collect all my previous posts that say everything I stated above? I know you won't reply to that question, because you and I know those posts exist in this section and you would look like the complete ass that you make yourself out to be.

Have a good day Rick

Ronald Reagan
post #9 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
This is coming from the guy that did the one sided sister poll to this that I doubt there is more than a fraction of a single percent that think this way here.
Ya better go look again.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm so far to the right that I think the Constitution gives them the right to build the Mosque by ground zero, The same Constitution that gives women the right to decide if they will have a child or an abortion, The same Constitution that gives people to worship any god that they choose wither that god is Christ, Allah, Zeus, a tree, or a frickin bottle of ketchup. Those are all the far right posts that I make and I'm assure that all right wing nut jobs feel the same way. Would you like me to go collect all my previous posts that say everything I stated above? I know you won't reply to that question, because you and I know those posts exist in this section and you would look like the complete ass that you make yourself out to be.
Wait a minute now!

Just because you have a few views that aren't hard-right, doesn't make you any less of of a right-wingnut.

After all, isn't the inverse what you keep saying about me?

You can't have it both ways you know.

Quote:
Have a good day Rick
You too Brad.

Try not to choke on your own words.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #10 of 60 (permalink) Old 02-20-2011, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Ya better go look again.

How many of those votes were just out right sarcasm??

Wait a minute now!

Just because you have a few views that aren't hard-right, doesn't make you any less of of a right-wingnut.

Please, a wingnut tows the party line, something I clearly don't do.

After all, isn't the inverse what you keep saying about me?

Show me some posts that you don't tow the left line? God knows you have like 5000 posts all in this section, should be able to find 3 or 4 that don't

You can't have it both ways you know.

You too Brad.

Try not to choke on your own words.

Ronald Reagan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode