So proud of the Egyptian people - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

So proud of the Egyptian people

Jubilant Egypt wakes to new dawn - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Is anyone else just elated with the outcome in Egypt? It is so nice to see the people get THEIR way.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Sponge

Re: So proud of the Egyptian people

"and that government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

Lincoln and the rest of us have always known it was the best way!

1996 F350 CC, converted to 4wd, 5sp, Tymar, otherwise stock as the day it was built.
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 01:56 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs

I wouldn't get too excited yet. They have a long way to go and there's gonna be more than a few groups trying to take over I'm sure.

EMPIRE DIESEL, PERFORMANCE TRUCK PRODUCTS, CEN-TEX DIESEL PERFORMANCE, AND DIESEL INNOVATIONS

ALSO LOTS OF HELP FROM (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) TWISTED DIESEL PERFORMANCE, FCDP, ITP, MATT WITH GEARHEAD, ERIC WITH INNOVATIVE, DOUG WITH GOGO DIESEL, CASS WITH FULL FORCE DIESEL, AND SWAMP'S

2005 F350 Fat-Butt Truck
2004 ECSB Procharged F250

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 02:03 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by imelmo View Post
I wouldn't get too excited yet. They have a long way to go and there's gonna be more than a few groups trying to take over I'm sure.

The outcome is still unclear. At this point, Egypt can go in almost any direction. Although transition towards a more democratic and free government can be good, there's always the chance it could backfire if things get out of hand. That's the drawback of instability within a government. It takes a long time to rectify. The move to put the military in charge pretty much invalidated their current constitution, meaning they'll most likely be starting from scratch and restructuring from the top down.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Don't judge me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

The outcome is still unclear. At this point, Egypt can go in almost any direction. Although transition towards a more democratic and free government can be good, there's always the chance it could backfire if things get out of hand. That's the drawback of instability within a government. It takes a long time to rectify. The move to put the military in charge pretty much invalidated their current constitution, meaning they'll most likely be starting from scratch and restructuring from the top down.

This is one of those wait till the smoke clears moments. The radical and fundamentalist groups are probably chomping at their bits. Hopefully the more sane part of the equation over doesn't back down from the hard liners.

'02 cclb duallie, much work to be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpavement View Post
Suspect all you want hommie but I swear to Jesus himself, if I walk in on you in that pose and you got a chick ass and a chick body.... I'm shuttin off the lights and takin you straight to pound town!
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Yeah, it's like that

So what your really saying is in 100 yrs they can have a gov't that takes from those who work and who have and give to those who choose not to work and don't have because they don't work?

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

I know they have a long way to go but at least they are trying...they could have sat around and did nothing yet they moved to action.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imelmo View Post

Yup, that's the way I see it too.

Just exchanging one military dictator for another....will not be progress.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 03:00 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

Whoever........takes over needs to look at a lesson about sex from history.......
Don't fuk with Israel..........

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 05:22 PM
utah get me two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

well lookie here miricles do happen
i agree with pocket.
i have hi hopes for you bro :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode