Observations: - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Observations:

Call me a wacknut, wackjob, fuktard, retard, extremist etc. I will save many of you the trouble and just call myself these names already. I can go down the whole name calling alphabet, but is it just me that thinks this way or are there any one else out there. I can't stop thinking about our planets weather. Is this God telling those naysayers anything? Those who continue not to believe may at some point believe? IDK? These are just random thoughts that came out of my head. These people are exclaiming global warming and blah blah blah crap, and look what has happened. Potato crops are freezing in Northern Mexico, colder in Texas than here in Wisconsin, record snow falls in many states across the country. I believe this is more pie in the face to all those who speak loudly and foolishly-AKA Al Gore! May the Lord have mercy on his soul. To profit off of something so full of BS! That man should be ashamed...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 12:33 AM
Gandy Dancer

Re: Observations:

Use up all of the oil and resources, pollute the planet and screw the other guy to get rich.

THE END IS NEAR!!

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 02:32 AM Thread Starter
Banned

I think I can use this analogy as a perfect example. I could use the ant hill in my backyard. They (the ants) are a microcosm of us on this planet. Do you think there actions have an impact on Portage county. That is almost the equal scale of things or maybe the State of Wisconsin. That one little ant hill flatulating and reproducing has virtually zero impact on the weather or environment of Wisconsin. They eat, reproduce and exudate. The big difference, they are efficient workers. A Volcano has more of an impact in 1 day than us for an entire century. I am not basing this on rock solid facts, but based on my visual opinion alone.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Dairy Mechanic

There is evidence for both arugments. Not a climatiogist. There was news back in the 30's (i think) about the glaciers melting. Then in the 70's the next ice was coming and so on. I think the earth has it's ways of dealing with one extreme or the other. There are patterns of warming and cooling throughout history.

96 Ford F-350 200 cc's, Electric fuel system, TS chip, 17 oil pump, Banks intercooler, 3" intake manifolds, SNOW Water-Meth system, South Bend DxD 3600, Banks brake, 4" stacks. Tuff country ladder bars.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IH RULES Not a 6.0 fan, engine out right now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Olde gear jammer

Location: Barton City Mi, under a rock or a log, where the skies are sometimes cloudy all day.

It's the goobermints weather control experiment gone awry! They only meant to freeze those crops last year. Just wait until next year, it's projected the okra crop in Brazil will freeze, we'll have to start growing it up around Hudson Bay pretty soon!!! We're doomed, DOOMED!!!

Another nonaligned spokesperson.

Good stuff, trucks bring it!

I don't care if my thread goes off topic, it's all BS anyway!!!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Yeah, it's like that

All though we should try and leave the planet in a better state or the same state we recieved it in, and we should try and have vehicles that get better milage and polute less, more energy efficent homes to live in, but in realistic steps forward. Not with Diesel trucks that get worse milage than the generation before because we have DPF systems on them and a truck that used to get near 20 mpg now get 12-14 mpg. Cars that are electric so they appear not to polute, but where does the majority of electric come from? Oh yeah, that's right coal fired power plants. Taking polution from one sorce and just transforming it to polution of a different scorce is just masking the truth. Why aren't we pushing for more diesel powered cars? Hell, just look over in Europe where a large portion of their vehicles are diesel powered. They get way better mpg then any hybred out there, but for some reason we are dead set on getting away from dino juice. Why not use the best source currently available until we can find a better source?

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Olde gear jammer

Location: Barton City Mi, under a rock or a log, where the skies are sometimes cloudy all day.

That's just common sense, so it really isn't that common. Those hybrids sure give some a warm fuzzy feeling, but you're right, it's just moving the pollution around. The diesels now, well, it's surprising the oil companies haven't jumped on board with that, it would give them an even better excuse to raise the cost of diesel.

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Dairy Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnday View Post
It's the goobermints weather control experiment gone awry! They only meant to freeze those crops last year. Just wait until next year, it's projected the okra crop in Brazil will freeze, we'll have to start growing it up around Hudson Bay pretty soon!!! We're doomed, DOOMED!!!

96 Ford F-350 200 cc's, Electric fuel system, TS chip, 17 oil pump, Banks intercooler, 3" intake manifolds, SNOW Water-Meth system, South Bend DxD 3600, Banks brake, 4" stacks. Tuff country ladder bars.

IH RULES Not a 6.0 fan, engine out right now.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Olde gear jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum PD View Post

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-09-2011, 04:14 AM
PSN Local

Where does the Bible say God will shape the weather to teach people that don't believe in him a lesson?

02 CCSB, Bumpers from Texas, tranny from Arkansas, tunes from Colorado, and a few other little things...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode