Why does the Left support Radical Islam? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Why does the Left support Radical Islam?

I brought this up to a few leftist on my Wifes side of the family and they were all very offended but could not respond or act rational about this question.

I have a few thoughts of my own but I would like to hear a responce form the Left (if any) from PSN.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The "American Ride" fuel system. Elite Tow-Powers, EGR delete, 110 injectors, Elite studs holding strong. Tuned by KEM Performance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 09:41 PM
PSN Local

Re: Why does the Left support Radical Islam?

I'm not far left at all,but the best I can tell is that the Libs are border-lined retarded.
That's coming from a former ARMY Ranger that has had waaayyyy to many encounters with Radical Islam and Radical Leftists.
post #3 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 09:43 PM
<-- it's like that

What makes you think that the "left" supports "radical" Islam?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Our Attourney General Eric Holder and the Hassan honor killing refusing to link Radical Islam.

Janet N. and the TSA refusing to site Radical Islam.

Hamas-protected Code Pink.

Jimmy Carter.

Obama's endorsement of the Muslim Brotherhood / at least it looks that way.

I also thought the idea of a Mosque at Ground Zero was a radical idea yet huge numbers from the Left supported it.

From the outside looking in, this is what I notice.

The "American Ride" fuel system. Elite Tow-Powers, EGR delete, 110 injectors, Elite studs holding strong. Tuned by KEM Performance.
post #5 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 10:38 PM
<-- it's like that

It seems your assumptions are all based on bad information and/or mis-information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin joe View Post
Our Attourney General Eric Holder and the Hassan honor killing refusing to link Radical Islam.
You mean the Fort Hood shooter Hasan? Eric Holder has never "refused" to link him to radical Islam.

Quote:
Janet N. and the TSA refusing to site Radical Islam.
That was an old rumor that stemmed from the DHS statement about radical right-wing extremism. The whole rumor basically claimed that the DHS would not recognize "radical" Islam as a threat, and would instead focus mainly on ex-military right-wing American citizens.

Janet Napolitano herself has in fact stated that they still consider radical Islamic terrorists the greatest threat.... a fact that has been ignored.

Quote:
Hamas-protected Code Pink.
Hamas didn't "protect" them. Hamas allowed Code Pink, a humanitarian organization, to come in and render aid. There are many other humanitarian organizations that have come in the past, and still do now, and been allowed by Hamas to render humanitarian aid.

Quote:
Jimmy Carter.
What about him?

Obama's endorsement of the Muslim Brotherhood / at least it looks that way.

Quote:
I also thought the idea of a Mosque at Ground Zero was a radical idea yet huge numbers from the Left supported it.
Some on the left supported it, some on the left did not support it.

Some on the right supported it, some on the right did not support it.

Quote:
From the outside looking in, this is what I notice.
I think you need to first start 1) getting your facts straight, and 2) post clearly so that people can understand what you're talking about. For instance, I didn't get what exactly you were going for with Jimmy Carter. He's been dealing with Islam for a long time, so there's a ton of material there.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #6 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Banned

Pocket, you should listen to CNN. I could venture to say who's side they are on. They are rationalizing this protest beyond belief. Oh the poor people... WAWAAWAA
post #7 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 12:24 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Pocket, you should listen to CNN. I could venture to say who's side they are on. They are rationalizing this protest beyond belief. Oh the poor people... WAWAAWAA
What on earth does that have to do with the topic of this thread, or anything whatsoever posted by anyone in this thread?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #8 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
What on earth does that have to do with the topic of this thread, or anything whatsoever posted by anyone in this thread?
Befoe this gets out of hand, you should note the sarcasm at the end. CNN is a leftist news media, and it has much to do with this thread. Left = support of Radical Islam. That is what it has to do with it.
post #9 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 12:38 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Befoe this gets out of hand, you should note the sarcasm at the end. CNN is a leftist news media, and it has much to do with this thread. Left = support of Radical Islam. That is what it has to do with it.
No, I understood you meant it as being sarcastic. However, it still has nothing to do with this thread.... hence the sarcasm misses it's point. Furthermore, you have to explain it out, since not everyone shares your same opinion on CNN and/or Egypt.... again, the sarcasm misses.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #10 of 235 (permalink) Old 02-08-2011, 02:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
No, I understood you meant it as being sarcastic. However, it still has nothing to do with this thread.... hence the sarcasm misses it's point. Furthermore, you have to explain it out, since not everyone shares your same opinion on CNN and/or Egypt.... again, the sarcasm misses.
Leftist^2 = (CNN^2 + Egypt^2) CNN and the muslim brotherhood of Egypt/Middle East seem to be on the same page, thus making the equation 2+2=4. CNN is a leftist media outlet the last I watched it. They keep giving me reason not to watch them day in and day out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode